• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Changing CC expiration date

Calla Lily

Journeyman
Anyone know how I can do this in the UO.com site? Nowhere on there does it give me the option to change the expiration date.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I know just give me a sec to make some screenies.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Go to the website click on any of your accounts go to the bottom of the page where it says Update Renewal.... click that... then on that page... Click continue like you are going to resub your account... *(if it brings up some star wars thing hit the back button and try again... I had it do that twice now)... Then when you are on the page with your CC info look up in the upper right and find the words... Manage Accounts... You'll want to click than and in there you can update your CC info..

Calla Lily

Journeyman
Go to the website click on any of your accounts go to the bottom of the page where it says Update Renewal.... click that... then on that page... Click continue like you are going to resub your account... *(if it brings up some star wars thing hit the back button and try again... I had it do that twice now)... Then when you are on the page with your CC info look up in the upper right and find the words... Manage Accounts... You'll want to click than and in there you can update your CC info..
Thank you!

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You're most welcome... I'm glad I could help.

Jillene

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
MalagAste thank you so much for this post, so happy i found it. I was trying to change the expiration date on my credit card and could not figure it out, you made it so easy. Thank you again. (It should be sticky so everyone can find it)

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
CC expiration? Does the classic client expire? Oh. You meant "credit card."

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Credit Card... CC. Yes. I don't use the Classic Client.