• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Change

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Even though she walked slowly through a dying forest, the walls seemed to be closing in against her, the ceiling slowly moving down toward the ground. A suffocating feeling of dread crept slowly through her fragile body as she continued her search for others who felt the same agony of despair.

Life had once been full of happiness and joy but all seemed like a distant memory now. So much had changed, so many had been lost in the endless wars that covered the lands. She struggled with herself as she desperately tried to remember how it had all begun.

Then as she neared a bubbling spring, she smiled despite her lack of joy, for even now when all seemed dead, the spring was filled with the promise of the future to come...

She sighed silently and moved on, perhaps one day she would find a new place to call home. She held her head up and walked on with renewed strength unwilling to give up.

Qikdraw

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Find where your heart is happiest, and have fun.

Sorry to see someone else leave, but I've known more than a few to leave in my one year back. You're not alone in your thoughts either, its a shame too because its fixable if they wanted to.

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Find where your heart is happiest, and have fun.

Sorry to see someone else leave, but I've known more than a few to leave in my one year back. You're not alone in your thoughts either, its a shame too because its fixable if they wanted to.

(I'm not leaving yet I was role playing :) But to be honest the thought has crossed my mind more then once. I am still hoping for better things in UO )