• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Change House Ownership To Another Character

U

unified

How can I change the ownership of my house to another character on the same account?

Kelline

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
far as I know, the only way is to trade the house to another acct, then to the char on your acct you want to own it

however, ALL chars on the same acct own the house, its just says the house owner is the one that placed/traded it as the owner

U

unified

Ouch! That will hurt. The other account will lose its house in the process.

I just wanted the house owner name to be different on the sign. Also, there is a bug that prevents the actual owner from locking things down. Paged a GM a few times, but I couldn't stay on line long enough for them to solve that.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ouch! That will hurt. The other account will lose its house in the process.
take the other accounts house, and transfer it to the account you transfer the house off of, wait a week and transfer them back to there orginal accounts. All your doing is switching houses on your accounts.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
take the other accounts house, and transfer it to the account you transfer the house off of, wait a week and transfer them back to there orginal accounts. All your doing is switching houses on your accounts.
Don't houses decay in five days now? It might be better to transfer the main house and move all the stuff out of the condemned house, demolish it, then wait the seven days to place a new one.

Kelline

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't houses decay in five days now? It might be better to transfer the main house and move all the stuff out of the condemned house, demolish it, then wait the seven days to place a new one.

Id go with what Lady Michelle said, trade house A to 2nd acct, then house B to 1st acct, wait about a week, or til it lets BOTH accts accept houses, then trade back to the name u want to own them...

that way u dont have to move anything, an no houses fall...or u could just leave houses traded, (if u own both accts) & co own all ur ppl to the other house, since u can be coowned to up to 10 houses now

U

unified

Thanks, to everyone. So many choices. :)

I actually polished off a dusty Name Change Token I had and used that to solve the name issue. I'm going to stay online for a few hours tonight to see if a GM can figure out the issue of my house owner not being able to lock and secure things. I'll also submit a bug report, even though no bugs I've ever reported have been resolved in the years I've played. GM's, however, have always been very helpful to me.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks, to everyone. So many choices. :)

I actually polished off a dusty Name Change Token I had and used that to solve the name issue. I'm going to stay online for a few hours tonight to see if a GM can figure out the issue of my house owner not being able to lock and secure things. I'll also submit a bug report, even though no bugs I've ever reported have been resolved in the years I've played. GM's, however, have always been very helpful to me.
Its been a long time, and Im not sure if I remember this correctly, but if your working honor the virtue on that character that might be your issue why you cant lock or secure things on that character. Im not sure how to fix it all I remembered is this was a issue for other players. should also post this in the tech form here