• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Change appearance?

Elaysia

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is there a token that allows you to change your appearance, like skin color and such?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Permanent yes. Theres a skin tingeing tincture potion at the provisioner that changes skin tone. Hair stylist for Hair. Body sculpture for face. EC only.
All are in Luna and other places.

There is a reincarnation token that has tokens that change everything. Then a gender or name change sold separately.

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
You can also do the quests to turn into an elf/ human and then back again, you get the menu to change your appearance when you change race

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Permanent yes. Theres a skin tingeing tincture potion at the provisioner that changes skin tone. Hair stylist for Hair. Body sculpture for face. EC only.
All are in Luna and other places.

There is a reincarnation token that has tokens that change everything. Then a gender or name change sold separately.
Thought the skin thing was not permanent. I wish the white kin paint was

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thought the skin thing was not permanent. I wish the white kin paint was
It is permanent just like the hair and face. The devs thought ahead in the design of these.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I wish there were a human/elf -> gargoyle quest, and back again. It's 2021 so it's okay if I wish again, right?
I also wish that name change were a quest, because changing your name shouldn't cost more than turning into an elf.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I wish there were a human/elf -> gargoyle quest, and back again. It's 2021 so it's okay if I wish again, right?
I also wish that name change were a quest, because changing your name shouldn't cost more than turning into an elf.
race change tokens where free with SA i had like 10 of them used one then sold the rest for like 20 to 40mil each the past year. now down to one or two and keeping them.

you could just get soulstones and make a new char

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
you could just get soulstones and make a new char
Exactly I do it often with 1 full soulstone so I can do content that is 1 item per toon. Those virtue tiles, Tabards, etc.
Just have to buy powerscrolls if you are above GM skills.