• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tailoring] Chance of Normal vs. Exceptional

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A few weeks ago I promised to verify if I was getting less than 50% exceptional BOD's from my Tailors.

As Basara pointed out, the ratios are way off. I just dropped off 450 BODs with a GM Tailor and received 166 exceptional (36.8%) and 284 normal (63.2%) BODs.

All the documentation I see states that the ratio we should receive with Tailoring skill at GM or above should be 50/50. I'm reporting this as a bug.

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for helping with the compilation of normal/exceptional ratio data. Please also post your results in the "too few exceptional" post stickied at the top. It would be good to kep this all together. I also did a quick, small sample size test with a GM tailor. The results can be found in the sticky thread as well.

Stayin Alive,

BG