• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Archery] Champion Spawns and Nerfed Archers

zebesquefe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello. I'm a relatively new player (i have only 33 months of few time per day of gameplay) and i was reading this forum and discovery that an archer can solo a champion spawn.

But my question is how? I doesn't understand how an archer can solo a CS.

I tried to find the post again that explains how to do it but i can't find it. I didn't find any video that show this in youtube too.

I read in a post in UHALL (Archer nurf went too far?) that the archer was nerfed and is missing a lot of shots after the last update but the Petra said that this nerf don't affect a her archer and he still soloing baracoon. So this nerf really affected the archers or not?

Sorry for my poor google translated english :p but if anyone can help me with these questions i would be grateful.

Deadly Serious

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Probably more of a nerf to pvp archers than pvm, just my assumption!

I used to roll archer in pvm I haven't done it a good while tho, I had access to all crafting and like melee gotta have a lot of weapons for every occasion. I'm extremely demanding on the templates tho and my preffered clearing of lvl 1-2 spawn was simply using the Chiv energy AoE instead of over relying on an AoE magical shortbow.

lvl 3+ spawns self explanitory really just kick ass with your slayer/super slayer comp bow, I didn't even roll the proper ABC archer I had a heavy chiv focused archer who could go samp (think i even had peacemaking too) with 4/6 fc/fcr but ofc with such a heavy focus in Chiv I could blast lvl 1's/2's extremely effectively. xD

Also if you are into crafting don't forget Whetstone, although if like making mega templates like I do fitting in damage increase outside of your weapon can be extremely demanding :p

Marquis de Sade 209

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I use a chiv archer
120 Archery
120 Tactics
120 Chiv
120 Healing
120 Anatomy
120 Resist
Use Holy Light for AOE run uo assist macro for healing and slayer bows with Area damage max mana and stamina leech and DI. Works well on most spawns but sometimes I have my necro mage clear the lower levels first