• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Champion Spawn Location Thread..

P

PuBlic EneMy

How bout we make a thread that is sticky where we just post the champ location at the current time, it wont be a chit chat thread or anything else, all you have to do is put the day and time and where it is currently at. I'll start with mine.
Destard - 12:12 AM Mountain Time July20th

I just think this will make it easier then making 30 posts all in one day of where it is at.

D

Dor of Sonoma

Sounds good to me. *winks*

One question though...how does Mountain time correlate to local (Pacific time zone) shard time? Is that one hour later than...err...here? Sorry, I know I should be more up on my time zones. :)

C

Cromagus

When its midnight in the Pacific time zone its one in the morn here in Mountain time.

P

PuBlic EneMy

Right now it is 12:26 Mountain, Pacific is cali time if I am not mistaken so it is one hr behind, 11:26 Pac time

G

The spawn is currently active in Fire Dungeon, we need more peeps to take it out. It's just started, lots of mongbats and imps in there. Time is ... coming up on 6am EST (3am PST).

P

PuBlic EneMy

Despise! 3:30 PST, We got 5 red candles, no one is here July 20th

G

Terra keep spawn just ended, I was gonna post but I got there as soon as Mephistis spawned :/ No scroll though /php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif

G

gehennashell

Destard is done, anyone know another active spot?
11:25 A.M. MST 7/21

G

gehennashell

spawn is at Fire duungeon with a moderate # of ppl
11:50 A.M. MST 7/21

C

Cromagus

Fire goin' strong with roughly 10 candles. Need more folks here!
:)

G

Hello,

Need to know where the spawn is for a hunt tonight. Anyone know? eXcalibur, I would be happy to hunt with you.

P

pocahantas

there are 4 candles at fire, but no one is here, just me hidden

G

gehennashell

More people need to use this thread!!
8:06 MST Saturday 7/27

Spawn is in Fire at 3 red candles, very very few pwople to help out /php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif

G

gehennashell

Spawn still active in Fire, but low level.
Spawn active in Destard, 10 red candles, good crowd.

11:44 PM MST Saturday 7/27

G

gehennashell

Destard done.
Despise being worked on, few candles.
12:03 AM MST Sunday 7/28

G

gehennashell

Help needed in Terra Sanctum (the Eastern area of Lost Lands reachable only by boat).
10 red candles, Terathan Matriarchs and Dread Spiders spawning.

3:15 PM MST Sunday 7/28

G

gehennashell

Terra Sanctum (LL) struggling with high spawn and few players, 10 red candles.
Despise active at 6 red candles with moderate number of players.

3:45 PM MST Sunday 7/28

E

Elrond

Fire is hot hot hot! 12 skulls!!

Okay, fire is done. Semidar is dead, yet again. I got away with a 110 magery scroll, and promptly traded it to Maelwyn for a 110 Archery scroll =) Elrond is very happy, now he just needs a 110 spell resist.

G

T2A Spawn Update, I've found the spawn at Altar 8, that's the one in the swamp just southeast of Papua. It's spawning Vermin Hoard spawn right now.

G

gehennashell

Fire just finished up, Deceit is lifeless.
Spawn starting in Destard, 3 red candles. Need more people.

2:05 PM MST Monday 7/29

G

gehennashell

Destard spawning but getting nowhere.
Deceit at 6 red candles and advancing slowly.

4:20 PM MST Monday 7/29

J

Joy

T2A #10 the Lord oaks spawn is on, only two of us here now, we need lots of help!

C

Crowe Seer

The Unholy Terror is active (either 1st or 2nd tier spawn) at the Champion spot in the middle of the Undead city. This is at 12:45 Arizona time. Was pretty empty of people, only a few there. Adam will be there soon as I can to help.

Also wanted to say thanks to all who came to Forest lord last night. I was there for most of it (Adam Crowe) and received 2 scrolls (+5 tact, +10 resist) and "Enemy of the Forest Lord" title. Too bad i missed the Harrower.

G

gehennashell

Deceit and Fire active, both at 2-3 red Candles.

4:00 MST Thursday 8/01