• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Champion of the arena PvP tournament.

I was thinking about putting on an arena style pvp tournament. A champion of the arena so to speak. It would take place on the test shard where everyone from all shards and skill levels could copy over there best characters or newer players can make a character to participate. Would be nice to get some people with elite pvp gear to copy some over so newer players could suit up and not just be slaughtered. It was a thought I had. Didn't know if there would be any interest in something like this. Was looking for some wisdom and suggestions on the idea from more experienced players. It would be a couple months before I would have the time to get anything going. Just seeing if there would be any interest before I put anymore thought or time in on it.

Test center was mainly for new players interested in getting into pvp. Vet players would mainly be there to coach the newer player along while still competing. More to show them how to compete not slaughter them. Fel is for that.