• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Champ Spawns

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
interesting write up.
but 2 things jump out at me.

1) they didnt list the reward titles for the Turtle Spawn.
i have Huntsman of the Valley and Msafiri of the Valley so id assume there is one more turtle title?

2) the write up about the 'super champ titles' seems off to me.
at at the very least kind of convoluted?
is it just me?
example - my disco tamer has done every champ in game (a couple times) and a bunch of harrower's and i have tier 1 to 9 titles.
so where do the tier 10-12 come from?

i know back in the day the super champ titles where said to be random and hit or miss and a combination of one if not more champs mixed with a harrower to get certain titles?

at any rate seems strange that i have done them all a couple times each yet im only at tier 9.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
oh, and 200k per champ?
that seems a lot of the low side.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmm, most of that page came from Petra's Pages, if there are errors it's probably my fault. I can pass on any corrections.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
last time I counted the gold I got 250k...I have done dozens of champs solo and hundreds with friends, and I have never seen tier 10-12 either