• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Challenge refused!!!

Touzoko

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I, Kano the elf, issued a challenge to exotic dancer/diablo. Refrain from killing blues and crafters, until he has killed ME!
I normally dont have even one skill on for offense or defense. I've been told this VARLET poltroon is adept at killing stealthers.
I vowed to continue stealing the SL sigils, as I've been doing.

But, he completely ignored my challenge!

Is he scared? Is he afraid? Is he daunted by my Elvish superiority?

You be the judge!

Fact remains; he ignores my challenge cus crafters and blues are easier.

How PATHETIC!

Accept the gauntlet, or hang your head in shame and admit my superiority!!!

T R U

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Diablo is not allowed to respond here so I am replying for him. He does not accept the challenge. His template is not set up to deal with you and he does not want to chase you all over the globe.

Touzoko

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, as he would fail miserably. He would indeed chase me all over the globe of sosaria, without success. Well, hunt crafters and day old players then, as you cannot catch this crafty old elf!

Ducky Momo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I would rather catch the old, disabled guy and get his retirement loot than chase some sneaky elf all over for some hippie elf gear.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I, Kano the elf, issued a challenge to exotic dancer/diablo. Refrain from killing blues and crafters, until he has killed ME!
I normally dont have even one skill on for offense or defense. I've been told this VARLET poltroon is adept at killing stealthers.
I vowed to continue stealing the SL sigils, as I've been doing.

But, he completely ignored my challenge!

Is he scared? Is he afraid? Is he daunted by my Elvish superiority?

You be the judge!

Fact remains; he ignores my challenge cus crafters and blues are easier.

How PATHETIC!

Accept the gauntlet, or hang your head in shame and admit my superiority!!!

He is a poltroon. It's true.

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Diablo is not allowed to respond here so I am replying for him. He does not accept the challenge. His template is not set up to deal with you and he does not want to chase you all over the globe.

So basically a cop out?

Touzoko

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Which would be business as usual I suppose. Perhaps I expected to much from this...this... This HUMAN