• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chad

• Thread starter SUPRsalad
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

SUPRsalad

First, nice work in the 'greater archery discussion' thread. Please continue, if you would be so kind. I'm not sure how I ended up running that thing, but I could sure used your experience in there.

Also, your sig is messed up. Somehow, you added 1 too many pixels to its length, so theres a little white line at the far right. Also, you messed up the formatting, jpg makes the text look messed up. . . Your call.

ALSO, I wasn't sure if you saw the avatar I made you. I think it completes the whole 'I am way better than everyone' image that you embody. . . You should rock it.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah I know I messed the sig up, but laziness has stopped me from changing it.

I saw the avatar, I'll add it at some point. (Laziness, once again.)

I try to keep up with the whole archer dealio, but TBH I hate arguing with stratics nerds. Not a single one makes valid points, nor do they participate in PvP. When they argue, their argument is "NO!" Even if they do participate, about 1% of posters actually have a decent understanding of the game mechanics.

S

SUPRsalad

Yeah I know I messed the sig up, but laziness has stopped me from changing it.

I saw the avatar, I'll add it at some point. (Laziness, once again.)

I try to keep up with the whole archer dealio, but TBH I hate arguing with stratics nerds. Not a single one makes valid points, nor do they participate in PvP. When they argue, their argument is "NO!" Even if they do participate, about 1% of posters actually have a decent understanding of the game mechanics.
I know, but I've been too busy to fight the good fight. . . You're doing well in there, but keep in mind you're trying to persuade the masses, not subjugate them.