• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Chad is a bad boy...

Blaeke

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here I was doing a good and free deed for a newly returned player when I suddenly saw Chad Sexington running away guiltily...

After warning my giftee, who'd gifted me unexpectedly, I realized Chad had taken my gift and that is why he was on the run.

I attempted to speak to Chad several times within global chat but there was no reply.

Disappointed! At least Ladra would acknowledgerher feat.

Bad... bad... boy.

And to think I voted for Gooch.

- Ionya the annoyed

Chad Sexington

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And to think I voted for Gooch.

- Ionya the annoyed
Post a pic of you trying to vote for him again. You should get a message saying that you already voted. After that, if I happen to drop the sleeves on the ground accidentally and if "someone" were to pick them up off the ground then no one could really say that I was bribing "someone" for future votes, could they?

Blaeke

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Post a pic of you trying to vote for him again. You should get a message saying that you already voted. After that, if I happen to drop the sleeves on the ground accidentally and if "someone" were to pick them up off the ground then no one could really say that I was bribing "someone" for future votes, could they?
Here you go, boo

Might have been nicer if we'd spoken in game when I called you out. I guess you don't speak in global chat? GoochVoteSPproofForChad06142014.jpg

Last edited:

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When going to claim your item, make sure to bring valuables in your main pack that weigh under 12 stones.