• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ceo

• Thread starter toontownhappy
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

toontownhappy

Was it just my comp, or did Kippy's sugggestion of holding the blue bar at the top of the TT window to freeze up and avoid the golf attacks not work? Was anyone else playing in window?

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well normal full screen play was very laggy/buggy, not sure if that windowed trick works though. I will be filing a report with the Better Business bureau over fraud from the CEO. I got hosed! :gun:

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, that didn't work. Nothing worked, not even normal play. LOL, that was a TERRIBLE run, Susan keeps saying lag but I wasn't really lagged out, just weird stuff happening at weird times.

L

loadexfa

No, that didn't work. Nothing worked, not even normal play. LOL, that was a TERRIBLE run, Susan keeps saying lag but I wasn't really lagged out, just weird stuff happening at weird times.
Yeah, no lag on my end as well. I also had a really FREAKY sound bug. When I turned sound on it was a mess of toon noises. I think a lot of us were getting double hit and unfair hits (I would lose laff right as he said 'fore'). I lost laff as if being run over when I wasn't..... very sucky CEO. At least one group came back all happy. Too bad about Elga and Bonzo (I think?) going sad in their group. :(

Josh

H

Holocog

Sometimes even if u dodge or he misses youll still get the -15.That wasnt a (really)bad run. I dodged his golf balls and went over to the conveyor belt and tried to get a snack THEN -15 pops up and I die. No one's fault. Oh well maybe next time.:)

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And now for the inside joke (I apologize to all not in on it in advance)

I didn't get a shot of me killing the sheep (I took it, but it disappeared somehow) and I don't feel like going out to kill another. But here's why I have it in for the sheep:

The sheep cheated and used three speed moves when I can only use one! And his whole family's gonna pay for it!!!!111one!!111

Oh and for those who don't understand, maybe you'll get this one. After I killed the sheep, guess what I saw next?

What are the odds?

S

Squeaker

Great! I thought it was just me. I hadn't been hit that many times in ages! Was beginning to wonder if we were going to make it. Makes for a fun run though. Just another night in toontown... Too bad our good glitches didn't work but they threw in some new nasty ones. The only one who didn't seem to be taking the hits was my tagalong. Barely a scratch. The luck of the innocent. But if it was always easy, it would be boring. I only had one unite and thanks everyone else for giving up theirs too!

S

susan4633

what happened for me was i'd be squirting he'd say fore...i'd hit the escape button, and in the past, i'd be off the table pronto. this time there was a delay, and almost in slomo the balls would shoot at me. part of it is also i think, prior to their upgrade, when you got off the table you could hit the floor running. now there is a pause and then you start. so he ran over me once for i think a -19.

thank goodness for eric. without his unites ALL of us would have been toast, except maybe hile, although he was at 56 at one point. eric ended up using 3 or 4 maxes and an 80. i had none so this weekend (it's going to rain all weekend) i'm going to hit up the cfo for hopefully some tu unites and jb. a few gag up alls or sound wouldn't be too underappreciated either.

S

Stubby

Oh and for those who don't understand, maybe you'll get this one. After I killed the sheep, guess what I saw next?

What are the odds?
Huh? Are you trying to say something to that poor little green pig? huh?? huh?? huh??:lol::D:popcorn: I can honestly say I sat here laffing hysterically till I was in tears. Both of my dogs were looking at me as if I was nuts. :coco: (I should confess that they do that a lot) Trish, that is just too funny.

As for the CEO, I was in the group with Eric, who bravely gave me a tu after I gave him my sad face look, (tytytytytyty for that!!, I felt bad cause you had to waste one on just me). I almost never get hit more than two or three times. When we very first went running over to the tables, I ended up on my butt three times, with a -15 each time, hit with some invisible force. That was really weird. The first time I got 'hit' I thought I just didn't see it, the second time I thought I imagined it, but didn't have time to check my laff before I was hit again by NOTHING!!!!!! And that stupid escape delay almost did me in. While I'm at it I also cannot stand the chat delay. That is so dumb!! your chat is delayed, then what you said is visible for less time.

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think I was the only one in our group who actually had the new emotes? Just wait till everyone has them and uses them at the same time..oh boy..:stir:

T

toontownhappy

I'm rather technologically impaired, and I tried to figure out how to merge posts, but I can't seem to do so. I know how to edit, but that wasn't what I wanted- I think. Help?

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Editing is actually what you want. Merging is something I have to do.

Edit: The second to right icon (quote, quote all, then smaller with " and plus sign) allows you to quote multiple posts. You click that on each post you want to reply to, then the large "post reply" at the bottom left.

H

Holocog

Wow I've just lost 6 straight ceo's in a row, and the ceo i was just about to win people ran from.This is starting to get kind of frustrating and I'm wondering if I'm just not supposed to ceo.The reasons i lose are always

1. Snack Hoggers

2. Game glitches

or 3 Either I miss or people dont wait for others to use their TU unites

Some people really get on my nerves like- A cat who was 113/128 laff hogged snacks while I was at 8 laff, A cat went in the corner to use her TU unites, and we had almost the whole team try to get on the golf balls and there wer only like 2 ppl using the bottles. I don't know whats going :rant2::rant2:on, but this is ridiculus!

K

Kippy

Hey guys,

Bad news huh, ever since the big update, the blue bar trick seems to be not working. not sure if this is permanent since everything in TT seems to be NOT working anymore. Hope they fix this soon.
A friend of mine almost died in ''feeding round'' can you believe it?
Just walking around, you would see -15, then -19, by the time we got the squirting round, he was down to 30 laffs, he started feeding at 137.
But don't send in a bug report, they will tell you to upgrade your video card. (like it has something to do with it)
It's NOT them, it's YOU!

L

Little Sadie

Ok I just did a ceo and it was bad too. I went in with 4 other BC, a corp raider, and flunky. As soon as the ceo started up everyone got knocked back on the floor and lost 15 laff. There were no balls or Fore! or any warning. Just hit from nowhere. I usually only get hit once if that anymore so it was really rough going from the start. I got down to 63 laff pretty quickly when another cat called for everyone to go over and get tu. We did that and I went back to 135 laff. Some left and I think there were only 4 or 5 of us.
I hate the delay now. I cannot just continue to back up when I hop off the table. I have to restart moving again which takes away a precious second I need to get away from the golfballs. I got hit yet again and decided to test out the old lag trick. I could never get it to work with the blue bar but have gotten it to work by hitting the little icon in the top left handcorner of the windowed screen. I click it once and it lags you and you don't get hit. I haven't used it in a while but thought I better see if it still worked this time! It actually did work for me so I was happy that I could fall back on that if needed. Luckily, we already had him blinking red so I didn't have to glitch anymore. I certainly would have had I got low like that again. I came out with 109 laff. Has anyone tried just clicking the little tt icon once at the top of your screen?

T

toontownhappy

Has anyone tried just clicking the little tt icon once at the top of your screen?
I just did, in the CFO; I was craning. It worked!!! Good to know; I'm about to go into the CJ, I'll try it there too!
Edit: It didn't work in the CJ; I'm sure I timed it correctly, but I still got -10. Curious that it works in CFO but not CJ...

S

Steveo

I just got my Boss suit yesterday and was thinking about going and trying it out. After hearing about the horror stories i might wait til they get it fixed and then try it. I am saving up my unties thats for sure.

B

Bumbledogswirls

Hey guys,

Bad news huh, ever since the big update, the blue bar trick seems to be not working. not sure if this is permanent since everything in TT seems to be NOT working anymore. Hope they fix this soon.
A friend of mine almost died in ''feeding round'' can you believe it?
Just walking around, you would see -15, then -19, by the time we got the squirting round, he was down to 30 laffs, he started feeding at 137.
But don't send in a bug report, they will tell you to upgrade your video card. (like it has something to do with it)
It's NOT them, it's YOU!
ARRRRRGGGH!!!! The "Toontown Help" team, does nothing but tell me to enter a bug report. Once I do. I get a stupid e-mail telling me that MY VIDEOCARD has to be updated, even though its new and has the newest driver. They are rediculous. Once, TT was down, and I talked to them about a problem I had w/ my fishing, and they told me TT was down, and I can fish again after it comes back up. That was the most retarted thing anyone has ever told me. I think "Margerie" should be fired because she got REALLY mad at me, since I wouldn't stop setting up one on one chat help sessions to get help. I could sense her exasperation. She was being very rude towards the end, until she ACTUALLY did her job and figured out that my, um.... I can't remember what it's called, but I needed a new one. So, now I only use my double processor laptop. LOUL. Now I can actually move in NR too.

They never help you, so don't even try. They'll fix it for themselves.

:bs:

Yah right...

H

Holocog

It's THEM, NOT YOU!
Corrected. ;)
ARRRRRGGGH!!!! The "Toontown Help" team, does nothing but tell me to enter a bug report. Once I do. I get a stupid e-mail telling me that MY VIDEOCARD has to be updated, even though its new and has the newest driver. They are rediculous. That was the most retarted thing anyone has ever told me. I think "Margerie" should be fired.

They never help you, so don't even try. They'll fix it for themselves.

:bs:

Yah right...
Sounds like toontown isnt helpful huh? I submitted an issue I had in SELLBOT HQ(VP) and at the end of the post said "Thank you for submitting this bug report. We hope you enjoy our Bossbot HQ". So I might have had better luck talking to a wall.:sad2::sad2:

They will usually hide their excuses under
A.You need to update your video card
B. Its the cogs fault not ours
or C. Lets just ignore this person and tell him Toontown is working fine.

I Admit they DO fix bugs and glitches, but c'mon!