• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

CEO

S

Steveo

Can someone tell me how many 2.0 cogs do I have to defeat to get my suit? I have defeated 3 already. If someone can also give me a headsup on what to do when you fight the CEO. Like with the CJ you throw evidence at the scale and vp throw pies. I think I read something about a seltzer bottle and playing golf. Hopefully someone can clarify this for me.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are 17 total parts. The first 8 are from defeating one of each type of Bossbot. The next 8 are from defeating a V2.0 cog. The final part you get from Flippy with no effort.

CEO guide coming soon to Toontown Stratics. :)

F

Fangs McWolf

Can someone tell me how many 2.0 cogs do I have to defeat to get my suit? I have defeated 3 already.
Getting the boss suit is a pain in the booty. It's enough to make the law parts tasks look as easy as TTC tasks.

What I recommend is to either get a friend to help you (waits in the honey flavored BBhQ while you turn in task and get the next one), or if you can run 2 toons at once, sign up a free account, friend it with your toon, run it to BBhQ and use it as a taxi service. Or if you can do both, have the free account waiting in the shop you need to go to, then it saves a TON of running. I did that and it helped to make it more tolerable. Only way it could get any better is if your friend has a toon like that and then you both can TP out of BBhQ, get gags, retask, and TP back to mesquite BBhQ and do another CGC. The beauty of it is that you don't have to be in Nutty River, so you could go into a quiet district, just be more of a pain if you can't have 4 toons in the CGC.