• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

CEO tonight?

• Thread starter Little Sadie
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Little Sadie

Is anyone going to the CEO tonight? I haven't CEO'd on two toons in forever but Sadie has lots if unites so I'm debating on who to bring. Does anyone find that they actually need unites anymore? If not then I will bring a smaller uniteless toon. If we need them I'll bring Sadie. After such a long hiatus from Boss I may be needing unites! LOL! Anyone going?

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm going to try to! The last two weeks I've gotten disconnected on my end, all of which I think is my connection. I be there to try my luck..:eek:

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sometimes we need one, but just one. Lately people have been calling friends to fill gaps and many of them need it it seems.

Yeah, I'll be there.

S

Sally Bumblefoot

No options and no time to get them.:thumbdown: REALLY wishing I would have skipped that CEO Monday night!!!

D

dwightjune

Hi y'all
I plan on bein there and I (for a change) am packin' 3 unites!
C U later...
Good ol Spiffy

G

Granjell

I hope, I hope - gotta get some options first, and gotta have some family cooperation second.

Last two CEO's I was in we only used unites for those unfortunate enough to have been parked upon.

I accompanied a friend on a scheduled run in Giggly Bay and there was a toon who kept whispering "Take the snacks before the fall" -- I don't know if he whispered that to everyone or just me, but I had been hit by gears both times (durned gear-head!). It made me think that perhaps a toon stationed on a table by the conveyor belt would be a good lookout for such advice. I would even perhaps suggest that rather than concentrating on the seltzer bottle, that one toon may concentrate on the laff levels of other toons -- in a way providing toon ups to those who need them?

L

Little Sadie

In my opinion I'd think it would just take longer having one toon do nothing but look at snacks and others laff. I think everyone should be responsible for watching their own laff and the snack bar. I know that sounds mean but don't mean to be!

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Holy cow! We used .. 4 unites I think? I threw an 80, not sure about Sadie's three. The lag was TERRIBLE! First off, the cogs wouldn't leave when the other side killed them...

Then it took sometimes 30 seconds for us to "leave" the bottle even when we're running around.

We had TONS of 12 Cheeses left over because everyone kept freezing up while feeding them. Angry cogs were everywhere...

Attachments

G

Granjell

The Kooky Grove battle went well, we served a ton! of Big Cheeses and had about 15 or so left over. Everyone squirted and shared some unites (sorry, I didn't count them). The CEO seemed to be after a cat named Sally rather than the rest of us, so maybe I had an easier time than lately. I sure will be glad to leave this Micromanager suit behind --- the shrimpiest of the cogs! 2 pink slips

L

Little Sadie

I used a 40 on you the first time. Second time I called everyone over and used a max. Elga was slow getting over there and missed it so I threw another 40 unite. The lag was horrible but the CEO was a lot of fun. I talked to Elga in sf chat for the first 3 minutes before remembering he didn't understand me. LOL! The speedchat that followed was fun! I think we got at least 4 slips. I started with 49, used at least 4, and came out with 46. Not bad!

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I used a 40 on you the first time. Second time I called everyone over and used a max. Elga was slow getting over there and missed it so I threw another 40 unite. The lag was horrible but the CEO was a lot of fun. I talked to Elga in sf chat for the first 3 minutes before remembering he didn't understand me. LOL! The speedchat that followed was fun! I think we got at least 4 slips. I started with 49, used at least 4, and came out with 46. Not bad!
I thought I actually made that first unite and it was just the lag, but TY! LOL On talking to me! Our hot speedchat session was quite saucy..:lick: It was a fun CEO, glad everyone made out good!

L

Little Sadie

I thought I actually made that first unite and it was just the lag, but TY! LOL On talking to me! Our hot speedchat session was quite saucy..:lick: It was a fun CEO, glad everyone made out good!
Yea Elga, didn't know you had it in ya. LOL!

Ended up doing another CEO in river. Lag was still bad but we managed to get by with one 20 unite. I got out of there with 85 laff. Lowest I got was 70 laff so didn't do too badly. Only got 2 slips that time because we had 3 newbies.

S

Stubby

:blushing: Silly question, do we get more than one slip at each CEO? I am so confused!!:loser:

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
from the guide right here on Stratics:

Reward
You receive pink slips as a reward for defeating the CEO, 1-5 slips depending on the average size of the group’s cog suits. One pink slip will “fire” one cog, no matter what the size, and you still get credit for defeating him. Firing a cog causes him to be loaded into a cannon and shot out! You can use your pink slips by clicking the SOS button, as you would to call your doodle, a friend or an SOS toon.
- 8 tables of 4 Corporate Raiders = 1 pink slip
-9 tables of 5 The Big Cheese = 2 pink slips
-10 tables of 6 The Big Cheese = 3 pink slips
-8 tables of 8 Corporate Raiders = 4 pink slips
-13 tables of 5 The Big Cheese = 5 pink slips

S

Steveo

Oh question about pink slips. You said with 3 you get 10 tables with 6 big cheese. I done a ceo and they were CR instead of cheeses.

L

Little Sadie

Has anyone gotten the 5 pink slips yet? Just curious....
I've gotten the 5 slips quite a few times. It depends on the suits you go in with. The higher the suits, the harder the waiter round, and more slips given.

S

Stubby

Thanks for posting the slips guide. I never thought to look in the stratics guide. I think I will snoop around in it for a while to see what other goodies I may have missed!:bowdown:

I am putting together a folder with the info that I really need when I play. In excel I made up a promotions chart which is very easy to follow. There only two pages or you can print on both sides of one page. I have the list of fish by lowest fishing pole. Last but not least, I have a chart with listing by playground, then street, where the street ends, max cog levels on street, max cog levels in bldg, max floors in bldgs, then I listed the types of cogs and put the percentages of each one that are on each street, highlighting the highest ones. I am trying to put a list of peoples names. My memory is honestly so bad, I had to ask Marge her name again, ugh, after playing with her for months! So please dont take it personally!:coco:
If anybody wants something pm me your email address and I will send it to ya!

S

soupandquackers

yeah i have also received 5 slips before, like Little Sadie stated, and from what i've heard on another tt fan site it depends on the average level of the toons with you.