• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

CD the new M/SUPR har har

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What sad times these are when cd is running yew gate and attacking people at spawns... so basically theyve turned into the thing that was done to them for so long? imagine having someone like danger ranger ratting out a spawn and having 10 people running to the spawn. i heard one of there members cried and threw a fit saying he was gonnna quit uo and they gave him a castle rofl, and they say i spoil my freinds. har har itll be fun watching em implode ill love watching it, i mean cmon eventually someone will stop wanting to take orders from danger rangers hey everyone there doing a spawn over here or running around with im gonna tell ur mom blade/slade or theyll get over the whole omg theres a girl in vent that i can talk to whats a gurl drools...or the luna house scams they tried to pull on people. fyi, i was paid 100 mil to write this, all itll take is someone from the inside with some stones to get em to break rofl then again some one from the inside of cd with stones uhh maybee it cant be done... :next::thumbsup::dunce::pancakes::drool::pint: keep kissing up to that ruby red man you boyz are seriously whooped. :loser::twak

http://youtu.be/hmwgLrTIsQU

M

MasterP

Actuly THC is some SUPR and M(VP).....HI-5 is Ezra's/Eggy's guild with some SUPR and some other guys..CD is still trash. However they are now better then EOTD because they dont give up and keep trying...All tho SUPR was never my guild to start with, I just took it over.

D

Dreamier

Thats some funny ****! Coming from you silverbow the one that likes to pay women in rl to get him off in vent! Why don't you go get a barbie and go wack off in a closet ya freak!

I

Istoli

dreamier fails.

anyways. good to see that CD has won some dominance after years and years of trying :)

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i dont get it dreamier whats funny **** please explain ? :thumbsup::twak::wall::pancakes::danceb:

personally you sound like one of those types who hears someone say something and believes everything they say

how about this one i work at the playboy mansion and can give tours to anyone from uo pac talk about superstardom omfg :next::thumbsup::wall::talktothehand:

paid to play baby paid to play. :talktothehand::thumbsup:

besides if vent dosent work theres always my iphone4

i heard bs and high 5 were allies but high 5 did nothing but nag bs to death is this true or not ?

and why dosent anyone want to ally with eotd i mean were pretty cool, of course your women might get stolen but cmon they choose to be stolen and besides. stymie and haloran are grade A killers ...