• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

CD Key issue?

G

Hello I bought the game over 5-6 years ago. I tried to enter my cd key and it says it's invalid?

this is a real CD after the beta finished, I bought one. Can anyone help me out?

N

niwa

you dont need the cd key. just pop in the disc and let it install to 100%. ignore the cd key and registration part.

N

niwa

for me i just wait until it gets to 100% and then just exit out.

G

There's been issues with time codes being seen as invalid so maybe this is an issue with CD keys also?
. I do know that you can reclaim an old username and pw, but I can't remember if it still asks for the CD code at that point or not.

Really though it's better to do the EA Land download now that the merges are eminent. It will bypass a MASSIVE amount of patching you will have to do with those beta disks (I have them too and the last time I reloaded from them I think the update was like 320 MB or something) and it will also give you the EA Land icons. Did I read though that creation in the production cities has been suspended, or was it just moves from production city to production city that were suspended? I've got a pounding headache so I can't remember which. Check the FAQ at the top of this page, surely the EA Land download site is there. If it's not I'm sure one of our wonderful mods that probably have all those links hot keyed into a program like Keytext for easy access can give it to us