• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

CCP doesnt like you flying expensive cargo in high sec

• Thread starter leverloos
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

leverloos

Ticket:
2009.11.23 20:29:00

Victim: Matarella
Corp: The Fraternal Association of Killer Squibs
Alliance: NONE
Faction: NONE
Destroyed: Iteron Mark IV
System: Fricoure
Security: 0.8
Damage Taken: 1126

Involved parties:

Name: Gallente Navy Fleet General / Federation Navy (laid the final blow)
Damage Done: 1126

Destroyed items:

Proteus Offensive - Drone Synthesis Projector (Cargo)
Cap Recharger II, Qty: 4 (Cargo)
Proteus Engineering - Supplemental Coolant Injector (Cargo)
Proteus Propulsion - Localized Injectors (Cargo)
Proteus Engineering - Augmented Capacitor Reservoir (Cargo)
Proteus Offensive - Dissonic Encoding Platform (Cargo)

Dropped items:

Proteus Defensive - Nanobot Injector (Cargo)
Medium Armor Repairer II (Cargo)
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II (Cargo)
Proteus Electronics - CPU Efficiency Gate (Cargo)
Proteus Offensive - Hybrid Propulsion Armature (Cargo)
Proteus Electronics - Dissolution Sequencer (Cargo)
10MN Afterburner II (Cargo)
Damage Control II (Cargo)
Proteus Defensive - Warfare Processor (Cargo)
Proteus Defensive - Adaptive Augmenter (Cargo)
Proteus Propulsion - Gravitational Capacitor (Cargo)
Proteus Engineering - Capacitor Regeneration Matrix (Cargo)
Proteus Electronics - Friction Extension Processor (Cargo)
Proteus Propulsion - Wake Limiter (Cargo)

I undocked at Ambrye and faction navy started shooting me. obviously I could redock got out of range and wasnt fast enough to warp off or something. but what bothers me they start shooting without a reason. my galente standing is 2.28 and it isnt the corporation standing either witch is 0.58. I was in the gallente faction warfare NPC corp 2 days ago but there should be no connection to that, I want to my stuff reimbursed. there were ppl that ninja looted my wreck though, and I have no idea who these persons may be. a corp m8 was able to secure 1 of my items on the list.

Proteus Propulsion - Wake Limiter (Cargo)

since all these items on the list are very expensive. I want them reimbursed becouse there was no reason for the navy shooting me.

I am sorry for the wall of text, but would appriciate it you investigate this matter.

Yours sincerly,
Matarella
Ernst Mouw
response 1
Hi,

My apology for the late reply. After investigating the incident, we have decided to reimburse you your ship and destroyed modules. Your ship has been returned to your hangar in Fricoure VIII - Moon 2 - Federation Navy Assembly Plant. Please note that some onboard items may have been permanently lost and that we had to retract the insurance payout you received. Thank you for being patient with us.

http://www.eve-online.com/pnp/reimbursment.asp

Paid Insurance was deducted for the ship is returned with the original insurance intact.

Best Regards,
GM DuoDuo
EVE Online Customer Support Team
me again
Still missing quite a few modules. basicly all the "dropped"modules.

Proteus Defensive - Nanobot Injector (Cargo) 80~ mil ISK

Medium Armor Repairer II (Cargo)

Magnetic Field Stabilizer II (Cargo)

Proteus Electronics - CPU Efficiency Gate (Cargo) 20~ mil

Proteus Offensive - Hybrid Propulsion Armature (Cargo) 100~ mil

Proteus Electronics - Dissolution Sequencer (Cargo) 25~ mil

10MN Afterburner II (Cargo)

Damage Control II (Cargo)

Proteus Defensive - Warfare Processor (Cargo)

Proteus Defensive - Adaptive Augmenter (Cargo) 70~ mil

Proteus Propulsion - Gravitational Capacitor (Cargo) 25~ mil

Proteus Engineering - Capacitor Regeneration Matrix (Cargo) 40~ mil

Proteus Electronics - Friction Extension Processor (Cargo) 20~ mil

(prices are from region search sinq laison)
thats 380 mil ISK I am loosing. so basicly I loose weeks of play time to a big and dont get it reimbursed? absurd.

I would like them reimbursed aswell becouse it's not like I play the game to find bugs then get blown up and loose 300+mil...\

seriously. there is in no way they should have opened fire at me. all my standings and corporate standings are positive towards gallente. I didnt have anything on my ship that I could have provoked them with. everything was in my cargo and nothing equipped. so I could not have opened fire. or remote repped someone that was being attacked or whatever.

the bug is with you guys. atleast when someone runs into it and looses his fortune, reimburse them propperly.

I understand these items dropped and other players picked them up. but there is no way for me knowing who picked them up. they atleast didnt show up in my kill rights.
reponse 2
Hi,

Precious items as they were, we unfortunately are unable to restore items that were left as loot. I understand such a loss can cause frustration however this is the policy we have to abide by, which in turn ensures that all our customers are treated equally.

We hope that you understand our position and that you will recover swiftly from the loss.

Best Regards,
GM DuoDuo
EVE Online Customer Support Team
me again
I get killed by a bug inside the game. and I dont get the stuff back. while someone esle is feeding on my riches. that does not sound equal to me...
response 3
Hi,

We feel sincerely sorry for your loss. If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us again. We'll do all we can to help.

Can we be of any other use to you or do you allow us to close that petition?

Best Regards,
GM DuoDuo
EVE Online Customer Support
me again
I get killed by a bug inside the game. and I dont get the stuff back. while someone esle is feeding on my riches. that does not sound equal to me... can you atleast awnser why you say you help ppl equally but dont.
reponse 4
Hi,

Every reimbursement case is treated equally and fairly. We can never reimburse any items that were dropped instead of destroyed as we cannot simply remove them from someone else's possession. This is true for every reimbursement case.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance. If not we shall close the petition.

With kind regards,
GM Homonoia
The EVE Online Customer Support Team
CCP Games
me again
"We can never reimburse any items that were dropped instead of destroyed as we cannot simply remove them from someone else's possession. "

and why not? it's not like they had to work their ass of to get those items. they were for grab right infront of the station.

I just cant understand how you can even think of saying something like this. I have payed to play this freeking game. then a stupid bug in YOUR game has caused me to loose weeks of play time and you dont even take the time to reimburse propperly.

you know. if I see more of this **** happening. all of my 3 accounts will be closed. and I will be posting this on gaming forums. and pray this will get new ppl from joining eve.

atm I am PISSED OFF.
response 5
Hello, GM Yuggoth here.

The dropped items were looted by other players, therefore we can not remove them from their possession. I am sincerely sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you, but it is critical that we follow protocol when reimbursing. Is there anything else we can currently assist you with?

Best regards,
GM Yuggoth
me again
yes. maybe respond to what I was saying.
reponse 6
Hello Matarella,

As previously stated, only items destroyed with the ship were returned. We are sorry but we can not reimburse items that are lost as these should be picked up from the wreck. We have a very strict reimbursement policy that we must follow. You can find a copy of our policy at http://www.eve-online.com/pnp/reimbursment.asp .

Best regards,
GM Pyro
me again
but we can not reimburse items that are lost as these should be picked up from the wreck.

TELL ME ACCECLY HOW THE F**K I AM GOING TO BE PICKING THAT UP!!!

I was lucky I had a corp m8 docked and made him undock right away but he was to late., only 1 item saved. there was no F'ING way I could have saved those items. maybe if I fly around with somebody all the time and he stays within 2.5 KM ALL THER TIME I may have a chance.

it was a bug in YOUR game that blew ME up and you dont even take a little of your f**king time to help someone.

I realy dont care about your reimbursement policy. it's obviously flawed.

the game has forced me to loose items and I didnt have a choice. as an extra these items were valuable but that doesnt realy matter, even if they only costed me 1 mil ISK I want them back.

now can I kindly ask you to reimburse me properly?

Best regards,
Ernst Mouw
reponse 7 last
Hello Matarella,

I do understand and I fully sympathize with the situation you are in as I play the game too, and I know firsthand that this can really be frustrating. However, we are required to follow our policies to the letter in reimbursement cases to ensure that all reimbursements and moderation we do is backed by hard evidence available in the server logs, which in turn ensures that all our customers are treated equally. I hope you may understand our position. If there are any other questions feel free to contact us again. I sincerely wish I was able to help you more.

Best regards,
GM Pyro
obviously I am not going to get my things back. so I am starting to post thing on several forums. consider this before you start playing eve. they dont even care about you even though you play for 4 years already.

---------------------
so yeah. I started posting links to forums were I made a topic about this. now I get to talk to a senior GM.

link 2 min after putting down the link in petition I get a response.
response:
Hi,

I have escalated your petition and your case will be reviewed by a senior member of our staff as soon as possible. Note that all GM's are required to follow the same policies in reguards to reimbursement and that there may be some delay. We would like to apologize for the wait in advance.

Best Regards,
GM Pyro
response senoir GM (about a day later):

Hello there, Senior GM Lelouch here,

I have reviewed this case and I can only confirm what my colleagues have stated. As our reimbursement policy clearly states, items which are left in the wreck following a ships' destruction cannot be returned even when reimbursement for the ship is granted. No exceptions can be made to this rule, no matter the circumstances; this case is no different.

You will have to accept this as your final response regarding this matter. The ship has been restored in accordance with our reimbursement policy and there is simply nothing more we can do for you regarding this matter.

Best regards,
Senior GM Lelouch
EVE Online Customer Support
going to cancel my 3 accounts. 2 of my RL m8's are going to quit for this reason aswell. they also got 2 accounts each so.

also going to start posting on more community forums. link them in tocket. me quitting isnt going to get a big impact. that new players stop joining or atleast some is going to have a bigger impact.

X

Xavier(Win)

Do you at least understand why they have this policy?

Let me make an example for you:

- you know of a bug that gets your ship blown up
- you have a few t2 bpo's, or some other items of high value
- place bpo's or high value items in cargohold
- get ship blown up by the bug
- get alt or friend, or whoever to pick up bpo's or other items of high value
- get reimbursed for all lost, destroyed, or looted t2 bpo's or other item(s) of high value
- end result = you now have double of what you had before

Do you understand now? NO EXCEPTIONS. EVE can be cruel. I love it!

B

Belmarduk

@OP
1. You had bad luck and it went downhill from there.
2. Whining and ragequitting wont help the issue.
3. Get over it or quit..oh you allready have.
4. Have fun in Wow
Hugs and Kisses
Belmarduk

Ps.: Something like this could happen in any MMO and I highly doubt you would get 7 (?) replies back saying the GMs were sorry about the situation but they cant do anything about it....

D

deadeye

You made the right choice in canceling the accounts. Eve is not for you.

M

Monty Hall

ITS A GAME, get a real JOB!!!! Try crying like that to your real boss, and they'll fire your ass!!! Unemployment, thats sounds good right? SO as I do the math, EVE lost 6 accounts? maybe 60 dollars a month? and one BIG CRY BABY....Guess the punch line???? PRICELESS

M

Mondale

And thank you for wasting the GM's time in explaining to you in 8 emails what should have been crystal clear in the first response.