• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

CC - status/HP bar

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Okay - I'm a tad confused. I was under the impression the closed status bar (HP gump) should turn yellow or red if you are close to or overloaded. I had my miner/mule out and it never dropped off green ... even when I went overweight. Mind you, he was not moving but I believe the top bar should have changed color.

Seriously ... I thought I was not remembering things right for a bit. Until I recalled that I had had my Paladin out a couple patches ago and he went yellow as he got loaded up.

Soooo, I'm thinking this is a(nother) bug BUT I would appreciate it if any other CC users could also confirm it? It may well be my setup.

Thanks!

kalexpor

Adventurer
i use classic client.
in my case, when i was overweighted, hp gump(status bar) does not turn into any other colour.
in war-mode, it turns into red colour.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
edited : i remember that at least more than once, it turned into yellow colour,
but i do not know whether then i was overweighted or not.

and, i do not use any add-on.

Last edited:

Kas Althume

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That in game status bar never changed color when going overweight. UOA has a weight counter that changes color depending on the weight in the status bar of the game window.

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I could swear the CC status gump changed colors at one time. The DEX/Stam bar goes red on stam loss, does it not? Ie., move when you're overloaded ... it should drop. If you are poisoned, does not the HP bar change to green? I know in war mode the whole gump is shaded red.

As for UOA, I know it has the status bar but with the Win 10 color themes available, the UOA colors do not show well. And it offers no way to adjust them that I have found. <shrug>

Thanks folks ... I guess I'll just muddle on then.