• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

CC feature: Double Click already open container to bring it to the top/front

kongomongo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
Hey Pinco,

Do you think its feasible to reintegrate a feature that is present in the CC?

If you have like 20 bags open, and you dont remember which open container matches which bag you can simply double click a bag to bring it to the front.

In the EC nothing happens.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Pinco,

Do you think its feasible to reintegrate a feature that is present in the CC?

If you have like 20 bags open, and you dont remember which open container matches which bag you can simply double click a bag to bring it to the front.

In the EC nothing happens.
Now it should do that :p

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pinco, I'm having an issue with this new feature. The container now block menus that you open after you open the container. Example, I go to a vendor, open a pack anc click on buy and the buy window goes behind the container so i can't click on it to acknowledge the buy. Also when you open the craft menu any containers open block the craft window. When crafting i usually have 2-6 open containers and now i have to move them away from the craft menu in order to use it.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pinco, I'm having an issue with this new feature. The container now block menus that you open after you open the container. Example, I go to a vendor, open a pack anc click on buy and the buy window goes behind the container so i can't click on it to acknowledge the buy. Also when you open the craft menu any containers open block the craft window. When crafting i usually have 2-6 open containers and now i have to move them away from the craft menu in order to use it.
I was expecting trouble from this feature :D
Now there is no more, so problem solved :p

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah so it's not working out? Feature removed again? :p
there is no way to do it safely without having the containers to pop out of the background when they receive an update from server :/