• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

CC Crashing on Whirlwind

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've noted that in any heavy fighting with my sampire since the last publish - about every 5 min i crash when i'm whirlwinding. It freezes and client dies and I have to resart. This happens on black staff whirlwind and radiant scimitar.

This has been consistent. I've done a full file check and still get the issue. Anyone else or is this just me?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I've heard others complain about that during the last event in Khaldun...

kze

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ive also been crashing lately. didnt happen before so frequiently

Akiho

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I've noted that in any heavy fighting with my sampire since the last publish - about every 5 min i crash when i'm whirlwinding. It freezes and client dies and I have to resart. This happens on black staff whirlwind and radiant scimitar.

This has been consistent. I've done a full file check and still get the issue. Anyone else or is this just me?
This was happening with me when I activated any of the ignore options, like ignore pets, ignore friendly etc.
Deactivated them and all was fine.
I reported it about 2-3 weeks ago, seems it might still be an issue.

Give it a check, might be the same thing. I'm away from home just now so can't test myself.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I haven't experienced this i.e. I am not crashing. Soulseeker, whirlwind, at Dragon Turtle Spawn in Eodon.