• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

CC client crash at afel spawns? WTF?

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Tried to do a little spawning at Fel with sampie, and crashed every 5 minutes, died to the spawn only once (casters), allthe other 20 times that client crashed I did not die, but needless to say, the spawn was not advanced, was hopeless and finally abandoned. Good thing there were no reds there. Has any1 else experienced this? Is the Krampus code f**ing up Fel spawns? What a piece of turd..:lame::lame::lame::lame::lame::lame::lame:

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Tried to do a little spawning at Fel with sampie, and crashed every 5 minutes, died to the spawn only once (casters), allthe other 20 times that client crashed I did not die, but needless to say, the spawn was not advanced, was hopeless and finally abandoned. Good thing there were no reds there. Has any1 else experienced this? Is the Krampus code f**ing up Fel spawns? What a piece of turd..:lame::lame::lame::lame::lame::lame::lame:
I crash usually at least once a spawn, but I assumed it was connection related. Maybe they are a little buggy atm. Hard for me to judge.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
I crash usually at least once a spawn, but I assumed it was connection related. Maybe they are a little buggy atm. Hard for me to judge.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk
Actually before going to Fel, tried to do the Turtle on Tram solo. Crashed 3-4 times with level 1 spawn, did not die there, then spawn went to tigers and silverbacks, one more crash did not die, then gave up, went to Fel where I crashed multiple times, every 5 minutes or so..Have not seen this before. really weird. I suspect there may be a problem with all the new Krampus etc code. Should not be happening.
And it is not the server crashing, since when I log back on the sampire is still fighting, but with lower hit points. But if the spawn was more advanced than lev 1 or 2, there is no way he would survive this, and definitely toast if attacked by PK. Needs be fixed..Soon.
:mad: