• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

CC Chairs Showing Up in Build Mode for $0.00

G

My owner, well of the house, lol, Casey and I were re-building and I went into windows to place some and low and behold, a bunch of CC chairs were in there for sale for $0.00 haha! Funny..... You can't buy them or place them anywhere. But they are there!

G

I just wanted to add the Homer Simpson chair freaking rocks! Who did that one huh?

F

frogger2

I saw that the other day when i was just adding a few large windows to my kitchen. and i love that Zombies bit gave me a chuckle.:) ty for the laughter lol.
I think Thrill did the simpsons chair if not him im sure he can point you to the orriginal creator.

G

wow ... since when r they placed in the build mode .. and in the windows tab?

I

imported_Shirl1211

seen the same thing but it was a bunch of cans in the form of a chair. I did buy one and set it out but couldn't interact with it. BTW it was gone the next day LOL

G

I think I know how it works.

If you visited a lot with Custom Content CHairs, next time you visit lot (yours) with Build Mode enabled, you can see all of the custom content. I recnetly visited Thirlls shop.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

I was able to grab one out of the windows selection in build mode and put it on my lot. However, none of my guests could see it. I did managed to snap a photo of one of my guests standing in the middle of it.

While I could not interact with object nor stand on the tile it was occupying others could at least stand there.

The chair disappeared when lot was reset.