• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

CC approval?

N

nodgree

Its been over 48 hours and none of my items have been approved. Are there going to be any approvals at all this week?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Its been over 48 hours and none of my items have been approved. Are there going to be any approvals at all this week?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummmm... When I left last night, there were none in queue. I'll look into it.

N

nodgree

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummmm... When I left last night, there were none in queue. I'll look into it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, logged back in and 2 out of 7 have been approved
Just waiting on the other 5 now

H

HoTDeViL

i miss 2 also still and just uploaded them again them again. for me 3 out of 5 got approved.

Maybe there is a chance to give us a specific time for approval times. i get many customer orders for sign etc. sometimes it takes a day sometimes it gets approved right after i upload and some i dont get in any time. i have still one picture waiting for approval from yesterday

G

Just waiting for one now that was done a couple of days ago , plzzzzzzzzzz