• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

CC and EC in same folder?

Bsrlin

Adventurer
I currently have a folder titled "Electronic Arts" in which I have the Enhanced Client...would there be any issue/problems if I install the Classic Client into the same folder?

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Into the folder 'Electronic arts' is fine, in fact that's where it will default to - but inside that folder you should have 2 seperate folders - Ultima Online Stygian Abyss and Ultima Online Stygian Abyss Classic.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
My Electronics Arts folder contains the following folders

Ultima Online Classic
Ultima Online Enhanced

Bsrlin

Adventurer
Thank you for the replies and information. Wanted to have both options available to compare the two clients to decide which I'd prefer playing with, and was unsure whether one might overwrite the other if I put them into the same EA folder.

Thank you for your time and assistance.