• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

General Cave Troll in Shame

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been hunting in Shame tonite and unless something has been changed,the stalagmite wall that the cave troll guards should fall when slain. The first stalagmite wall we get to when entering the front seems to be stuck and will not drop.

Edit: This is occuring on the Lake Superior shard. I tested the cave troll on Catskills and the wall came down as it should there.

Last edited:

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I play on LS and It is doing the same thing for me.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I moved to Atlantic a few months ago and noticed this. I thought it might just be like that on this shard. On Europa the troll gets slain and the gates open. Same near the exit to level 2.

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
I confirmed this issue on Lake Superior (Trammel south wall and Felucca east wall), Europa (Trammel south and east walls as well as Felucca south wall) and Atlantic (Trammel east and south walls).

I believe I figured out why these stalagmites were not being removed. I did not see any problems with the Cave Troll or palisade blockade on the level two Shame bridge. It looks to only be occurring with the stalagmite walls.

These walls were manually fixed and I have submitted a problem report into the system on this issue.

Last edited:
E

Erik Monte

Guys.... Pets will go through the wall with you but won't walk back through the wall when you want to leave. What's up with that? I can't gate out, so the only option is a dead pet?? what's the point in that.... This is on Great Lakes.