• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Caution! Dual Flutters on Atlantic

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Please make sure you are dealing with the real me. My ICQ is 95129146.
PM me here. Email me. Whatever.
My Flutter character is in the [Flut] guild and has the guild title "I am, Flutter"
Do not go by that alone, but some combination of contact before trading with this person.
My character number in general chat is 74960700 as well. If you see another Flutter chatting in general chat please make sure the character number is mine.

Thank you guys. Please be safe.
:heart:

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I guess they were jealous of how awesome the original Flutter is. :)

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Please make sure you are dealing with the real me. My ICQ is 95129146.
PM me here. Email me. Whatever.
My Flutter character is in the [Flut] guild and has the guild title "I am, Flutter"
Do not go by that alone, but some combination of contact before trading with this person.
My character number in general chat is 74960700 as well. If you see another Flutter chatting in general chat please make sure the character number is mine.

Thank you guys. Please be safe.
:heart:
ASK TO SEE TATOO ON HERZ LEFT CHEEK :eek:

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
What the heck is going on lately?! :eek:

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Still wish the game would only allow one name, however, icq and stratics verification works really well. Always double check who you are dealing with.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Bump
I talked to this person yesterday who claims it's just a random name he/she picked (yarite)
Just please be careful. Always message me first, and don't assume it's me in general chat.

claudia-fjp

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bleh, I've had someone pretending to be me recently too on Pacific. They made a guild with the abbreviation similar to mine [|DOC] instead of my [IDOC] and used my character name Eve L Antagonist. Caught em the other night ranting about PVP and accusing people of cheating wearing my char name. Tonight someone informed me they are also using my name to do the Virtue vs Vice Panel. :/

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Flutter you ripped me off.. I trusted u cuz your profile.. But please give me the 1b you promised me.

JUST KIDDING

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Bleh, I've had someone pretending to be me recently too on Pacific. They made a guild with the abbreviation similar to mine [|DOC] instead of my [IDOC] and used my character name Eve L Antagonist. Caught em the other night ranting about PVP and accusing people of cheating wearing my char name. Tonight someone informed me they are also using my name to do the Virtue vs Vice Panel. :/
What a crock. It's probably the same guy pretending to be me. He's done the same thing on Atlantic.

Aiden O'Connor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
We are not allowed to name names, but if you desire to know whom it is I will gladly tell you because they have been trolling me as well. Just PM me...I have already informed Eve on Pac...

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
We are not allowed to name names, but if you desire to know whom it is I will gladly tell you because they have been trolling me as well. Just PM me...I have already informed Eve on Pac...
You are not allowed to post names, but since I am the one in question I will reply here.
I am known by a few people in the rares community. I have always had a very solid reputation, and I have in the past held many legit auctions, as well as helped out at some rares fests.

@Aiden O'Connor is behind the scenes accusing me of foul play and impersonation, which frankly I do not have the time or desire to do.
Flutter and I do not talk like we use to, but she has known me for close to 10 years, and I hope she can validate that this is not in my nature.

Regarding impersonating Eve... The beginning of my real life name and my real life nickname is Eve. Flutter can also verify this, since she has been friends with me forever.
In regards to the other rumor you are starting regarding me being fired as the pacific EM... uh no.. And Flutter again can also validate this.

Anyways, if anyone wishes to know why he is fussing over me so bad, I have been fighting his $c$ Cartel guild on a few servers. So instead of leaving things on the field, he is coming here trying to bash my character.

Anyways I would hope that my reputation can speak for itself.. and no, I am not impersonating people.

Aiden O'Connor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
You are not allowed to post names, but since I am the one in question I will reply here.
I am known by a few people in the rares community. I have always had a very solid reputation, and I have in the past held many legit auctions, as well as helped out at some rares fests.

@Aiden O'Connor is behind the scenes accusing me of foul play and impersonation, which frankly I do not have the time or desire to do.
Flutter and I do not talk like we use to, but she has known me for close to 10 years, and I hope she can validate that this is not in my nature.

Regarding impersonating Eve... The beginning of my real life name and my real life nickname is Eve. Flutter can also verify this, since she has been friends with me forever.
In regards to the other rumor you are starting regarding me being fired as the pacific EM... uh no.. And Flutter again can also validate this.

Anyways, if anyone wishes to know why he is fussing over me so bad, I have been fighting his $c$ Cartel guild on a few servers. So instead of leaving things on the field, he is coming here trying to bash my character.

Anyways I would hope that my reputation can speak for itself.. and no, I am not impersonating people.
Bump. @Aiden O'Connor it's not who you think it is.
This just made me LoL

Hrm, why do you run dual Stratics Names?

http://stratics.com/community/threads/the-pvp-adventures-of-the-great-pop-tarts.316201/

It's all good Giggles, your reputation is definitely preceding you...

Trust me or not Flutter, doesn't effect me at all.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
This just made me LoL

Hrm, why do you run dual Stratics Names?

http://stratics.com/community/threads/the-pvp-adventures-of-the-great-pop-tarts.316201/

It's all good Giggles, your reputation is definitely preceding you...

Trust me or not Flutter, doesn't effect me at all.
Several people have dual stratics names. I have my trade name, and my pvp name. I have mine by request of Mesanna herself since she recently helped me and my guild with a serious griefer much like yourself. But since there are people like you who like to target and find fault with people, and snoop behind the scenes trying to find dirt that doesn't exist....that didn't work out how we had hoped.

But since you have been so kind as to bring it all out on the rares forums, yes both names are mine. One I use for pvp, the other I use for trade.. either way, they are both honorable, and several people here can vouch for me. But with that name is also some videos for the public's viewing pleasure. You can see why he is so upset.

:gun:

Last edited:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards

Lt.Snuggles

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Several people have duel stratics names. I have my trade name, and my pvp name. I have mine by request of Mesanna herself since she recently help me and my guild with a serious griever much like yourself. But since there are people like you who like to target and find fault with people, and snoop behind the senses trying to find dirt that doesn't exist....that didn't work out how we had hoped.

But since you have been so kind as to bring it all out on the rares forums, yes both names are mine. One I use for pvp, the other I use for trade.. either way, they are both honorable, and several people here can vouch for me. But with that name is also some videos for the public's viewing pleasure. You can see why he is so upset.

:gun:
i dun make videos, but if i did, it would show nothing but dodgeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Aiden O'Connor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Icq me Flutter, no need to keep letting Giggles play the victim. Like I said, none of this effects me so I really could care less. I was just trying to help put the troll back under the bridge...

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Icq me Flutter, no need to keep letting Giggles play the victim. Like I said, none of this effects me so I really could care less. I was just trying to help put the troll back under the bridge...
I would rather have the reputation of a honest tradeswoman who ruffles feathers via pvp.. then the reputation of a trouble making nonsense spewing angry person. I know my reputation is solid when even in a situation like this, friends whom I haven't spoken to in months believe my integrity. You are only hurting your own reputation with your little smear campaigns you do against anyone who upsets you. And I have heard that there are several.

Offer proof to your many accusations AND rumors (which I have provided plenty of proof against) or find another target for your vendettas. I am not a player who will be bullied or lied about.