• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Catskills Yew Fishing Contest- Dec 14th 9:00 pm

Catskills Yew Fishing Contest- Dec 14th 9:00 pm
Posted by Jordan Thyme
Yew Docks
Monday, December 14, 2015 - 09:00 PM
Until: Monday, December 14, 2015 - 10:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Jordan Thyme

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
*posted in all public Areas*

As some of you may know, my wonderful better half normally hosts a fishing competition. The past few months have been hectic to say the least. Thus, I asked permission for just this once, if I could host instead. Permission was granted!

The Contest will be a call it, fish it, claim a prize type! We will meet on the yew Docks and one by one a fish type will be announced. The first person to bring said fish up gets the prize! all prizes will be 1 million or above. There will also be an award for most shoes fished up.

Sincerely,

Gillian Gryphon, Candidate for Yew Governor 2nd Term.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*attached to the bottom of the announcement*

Fishing has undergone a little hiatus, but since its back this is the perfect time to revisit the most recent competition and, to especially, revisit those who placed and were not recognized. Thus, we will be holding awards for the one that was missed at the conclusion of this competition.

Thom

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats a bit late for us older folk.. but I'm itching to fish.. do we bring our own boats or will it be shore fishing?