• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Catskills: Skara Brae Ranger's Expedition: Shame 3/29/18 8PM EST

Okami

Visitor
The Skara Brae Rangers guild will be holding an expedition into the dungeon Shame in Trammel this Thursday! The intent is to locate a missing item of importance, but also to help gather funds to continue the restoration effort for the city!

Any can feel free to come assist, as long as they mean no harm to their fellow person.

((OOC: This is an RP event for anyone that wants to roleplay a dungeon expedition. Expect IC banter and maybe the shame dungeon loot generator will be nice to you!))

Okami

Visitor
Updated: Event is still on, but the plan is to gather at the Skara Brae community center. Departure at 8. If you're interested in RP and backstory, I will attempt to be there at 7:30 EST.

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I might be late but will most definitely join y'all in Shame as soon as I can. I am looking forward to it.

Okami

Visitor
The hunt was succesful, and the ranger's missing items were recovered. Signs point towards another expedition in the future!

((Thanks to all that showed, and hope everyone had fun.))

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
had a blast hope you do have more things to come, wish I hadn't had to leave for that nasty 4 letter word= WORK

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had really wanted to be there, so happy to hear it was a success. and kike Jaden, hope there are more to come.