• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Catskills RP history items

Murdok

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey guys,
Many many moons ago I used to call Catskills home. While I was here I played with a great group of players in the KaS guild. When everyone left for greener pastures I was intrusted with some Catskills lore... items from the RP community.
For those that do not know what I am referring too.. The swords that we used as a story line from where we fought other guilds to protect or reclaim.
I have taken these items to several different shards in my travels and feel that if there is any interest in someone or some alliance wanting to take the responsibility for caring for them I will be more then happy to hand them over.
Im pretty sure that Izzy will not be returning and he would prob have wanted them to find a new home and maybe a new story line if the RP community is still active.

Sir Robert Eric
Dragoon KaS (retired)

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was that the Arcane Steel?

I know what you mean about holding onto some shard history from the great RP days, I am still holding a lot of items from the Knights of Yew.

Murdok

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was that the Arcane Steel?

I know what you mean about holding onto some shard history from the great RP days, I am still holding a lot of items from the Knights of Yew.
Yes they are in fact Arcane Steel items.... I am off work for the next few days and will get them gathered up and move them back to Catskills and we can meet up. I am just glad someone does in fact remember the good ole days when things were different!

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I recall some great RP between KoY and Arcane Steel. Great times for sure. I can tell you I miss those days big time. Looking forward to seeing you or for that matter any of your Guild again.

Last edited:

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes they are in fact Arcane Steel items.... I am off work for the next few days and will get them gathered up and move them back to Catskills and we can meet up. I am just glad someone does in fact remember the good ole days when things were different!
Just PM me when you are ready. :) Or if you use icq, I can be contacted at 380535655