• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Catskills Public Ventrillo

C

CatLord

The Catskills Public Ventrillo exists as an entity and as unique parts. The goal of it is to bring together those who have an identity but seek to share it with those who find similar activities fun. Things like peerless hunts, champ spawns, ilsh wanderings, etc. are often more fun when you have a group to learn from and hunt with!

The Public Ventrillo does not seek to absorb folks, but rather to help guilds grow and learn from each other while being able to perform tasks that might be difficult with only one or two people.

Any guilds who are interested in sharing friendship and fun are invited to speak with any of our moderators and ask for more information or please post your questions.

The process for getting your own room is a simple one. A post from the applicant guild (preferably the GM) where he/she agrees with the following rules:

Public Rooms
- No foul language
- No disrespect
- No spamming

Guild Rooms
- each guild gm moderates his/her room which is password protected... (their own rules apply)

Failure to comply...
First time: 24h ban
Second time: 72h ban
Third time: you are out.

Ventrillo Information:
IP: onecircle.dyndns.org
Default port 3784

Last... we are not responsible for any hearing loss contracted by listening in.
(thank you for the reminder Queen Mom)

C

CatLord

... and we're spawning.

... and you know where to find us.

C

CatLord

... and miss all the fun?

The server info I can see says "no max number of guests".

So, I'm confused.

Anyhow... now you know where to find us.

C

CatLord

Our first Guest... Tamar Tephi!

Thanks for joining us!

C

CatLord

Now testing TeamSpeak... all feedback is most welcomed.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a couple of questions....

So if we are considered enemies we DONT have access to your vent?

If the answer to the above is yes, then can I fake a name and act friendly to be in your "Public" vent? lol

Will be in SL faction for advance notice to the shard.

I'm coming back over to get pvp not guard zone huggers I hope :)

It burns when I PvP!!!!

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Zosimus,

Welcome to or welcome back to Catskills, whichever the case may be. More players and more pvpers is always welcome in my book!

Anyone is welcome to use the Vent, the only way to get yourself banned is to not follow the above posted rules. Foul language being very important as many have children around and sometimes these younger folk even log on to the vent themselves.

Glad to have you here.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh I have toons here and ty for the welcome back. Just havent touched them in about 4 or 5 years. I just play on Baja atm. The PvP has become to "political" and distorted. I remember catskills PvP is more then just guard zone hugging without the political bs with it. So allot of us PvPers are moving on and some of us are giving cats a shot! Just have to finish imbuing weps and armor for the xfer. Pitr you still donating scrolls to new players? Im sure there are some creating chars here while Im typing this lol :)

C

CatLord

Pitr you still donating scrolls to new players? Im sure there are some creating chars here while Im typing this lol :)
Correct, you are welcomed to any 110s...

We're using the 115s to create 120s and use them for Alliance Lotto.

C

CatLord

this is my icq #
169 320 850

send the list of ps that you need so I pack them...

thank you.