• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Catskills - Leaving UO Sale Vendors

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At the advice of friends, I'm probably not going to be getting rid of my tavern collection (single malt whiskey, plates of food and such).

However the rares I am not as attached to will most likely be put on my vendors. Tossed a few things up this morning such as sewn items, purple lamb leg and such. Will be putting more on as time goes on as well as lowering prices on those that don't sell. If you want to make me a offer for something you see on there, PM me and if it doesn't sell for more be happy to sell it for you.

You can find the vendors on Catskills, the south side of town inside the walls at a shop called Luna's Merchants (marble building with vendors carrying ice staves). Mine are on the steps and labeled Leaving UO. Might update this as I put the higher rares up for those interested, but otherwise suggest you keep an eye on it in case I forget.