• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Catskills Kracken Fishing Contest

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2/19/2022 - Steve / Evelyn from the O*S Guild is putting on a Fishing Contest - So I don't know if there will be any interest in this but I would like to challenge Catskills to see who can get the largest and/or the smallest Kraken by the end of the month. I went out for 10 minutes today and got a few of them. I order to participate you will have to do the Huntsman Challenge. The permits are 5000 gold pieces each. You can turn them into the huntsman to see if you have the largest one for the month and if you do at the end you get to claim a prize. BUT... I will have my own reward for who can get the largest and/or smallest. I will be offering up 15million gold or a triton statue. And we will even do the Taxidermy for free for you when you win so you can have one of these nice statues at your house to display. RULES: The dates on the Hunting permits will be from today (2/18/2022) till the end of the month (2/28/2022). After you have turned in your hunting permit to the Huntsman, if you choose to do that, drop off your permit in the mailbox at the Friday Night Hunt Yew Moongate Tavern. I will collect them all at the end of the month and announce the winners. You can use any toon you want but if you could please put the Hunting permit and a book inside a bag with your contact (ICQ, Discord, etc) so I can get back to you that would be great. Also these 2 fine specimens on the roof of the tavern that are 412 stones and 637 stones were caught off the docks at New Magincia.

FNH house.jpg