• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Catskills IDOCers

• Thread starter Beleg Megil
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Beleg Megil

I lost a house, named Tanglewood (74o 59'N , 7o 22'W) this past week while I was dealing with the tech nightmare of the last 2 patches and having to DL the client (twice) over dial-up. I'm trying to recover as much of the rares and all of the books and Role Play significant items that I can. I know one of my house teleporters ended up at Loki's Zento Rune Library, as I can currently use the linked porter to teleport there from my elven temple in Silverwood. I am not sure where anything else ended up, or if it went to the usual crew like Foxie, Aaron, etc. If you got anything good from the collapse and want to deal, let me know.

Beleg/Gil-galad

B

Beleg Megil

Huge thanks to Foxie, Aaron, and Val! Most of the important things were saved and Ahmaya's player and myself are very happy. You guys rock!