• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Catskills Guilds

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Please use this thread to list your guild. This will be useful for any new or returning players who are looking to join the community.

The following format is just a recommendation;
Guild Name:
Guild Abbreviation:
Guild Leader:
Guild Playstyle; (RP, PvP, PvM, or all)
Recruitment Policy:
Contact Information:

Last edited:

Les Paul

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Daoine Maithe (DNM)
aka The Good People

Guild Leader: Les Paul

We are a player friendly multifaceted group involved in many aspects of game play. We are one of the largest guilds on the shard and currently part of a large alliance with other guilds. We are openly recruiting like minded people. Contact myself (Les Paul aka Helen Back) or other Emmys/members for more information.

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Com'on CATSKILLS I know we have more guilds then this that read the boards.........................??????

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
still missing ^V^
I've got an ICQ message waiting for Aedon to try and get the guild info for those in the alliance. I have no idea how your group works highlight decisions so need that info too.

If you could give me ^V^'s info either here or via PM, I'd appreciate it. Also the name of the Alliance so I can make sure I don't mix them up please.

Guild Name and Abbreviation:
GM name and contact info:

Guild website/forums:
Do you accept highlights?
Do you have a RoE (Rules of Engagement)?
Do you have a location your guild frequents?
Description of your guild:

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
There are....Bupu is in the alliance I'm in and she is german and I believe there are more on Catskills

D'Amavir

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Guild Name: House D'Amavir

Guild Abbreviation: H^D

Guild Leader: Octavio D'Amavir (me)

Guild Playstyle; Mostly RPvP

Recruitment Policy: Not looking but if I meet someone I click with... Not recruiting really.

Contact Information: 69349919

These days The House is just me. It has always been primarily a hub for D'Amavir based stories and as a place for D'Amavir players with a real need for system based Highlighting.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Many changes have been revealed of DragonStone *DS* we now seem to be more PVM then anything else with a splash of RP on the side at times and within our ranks are a couple of restrained assassins (but we all know, you can not restrain an assassin)

Glorfindel

Adventurer
UNLEASHED
KE- Kingdom of Everthorne
Excepts HLs and follows Rp RoE

The original founders of the guild KE (created in 2007) are still around and active. The guild is actively apart of the current ongoing EM story arcs and the RP community on Catskills as it always has been. New rp members are gladly excepted. Home of the guild is the player town of Everthorne. South of yew moongate

Last edited:

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
DragonStone
Been round a few years, recruitment isn't extinct, but we are careful with who we guild. Family type guild, we hunt a few RP, we are no longer highlighted to the RP community but we still RP time to time. My very closest friends are in DragonStone / *DS* , we do Charybdis hunts every Tuesday, my real-life family is also in the guild. Most members have been in DragonStone many years.

Phoebe Nox

Journeyman
MUST LIKE TOADS

Starting out with Phoebe we learn of her family, its connection to the Fens of the Dead, and her wacky following. As it evolves into a larger family spread out now all over the Kingdom with roots from the Fens and Trinsic. Phoebe has gathered a following of Misfits, Odd-balls, and Outcasts and Family. Phoebe defends and will help protect Trinsic, she is not fond of Monarchy or King Blackthorn, not that she rebels against this, but she just doesn't care for the structure of this Government. We balance on being Neutral in all ranges from Neutral Good to Neutral Chaos, and can tip into either end of the spectrum, Good and Evil. Phoebes family are magical and seem to draw power for their magic from the Fens or otherwise known as the Paws. They have always remained quiet and to themselves, until now and they are more involved with matters of the Kingdom now. We are a RP guild.

Main base of this guild resides in the Swamps North of Trinsic, but has members from all over. We are new and we are small, maybe a little on the eccentric side.

FENS / Cast of Witches
Recruitment:
~We are a RPing guild and accept any template of characters to follow us.
As of this moment we have no restrictions on templates or play styles.
~We defend Trinsic regardless the means how that is done, even if it means bending the laws somewhat.
~We sometimes hunt with DragonStone guild and RP with them as well.
~We expect members to follow ROE:

1) Stay in character at all times.

2) Before attacking a fellow role-player, you must have an in-character reason for doing so. This means beyond knowing their guild affiliation OOC or by the fact that they are highlighted orange to you.

3) Respect your fellow role-players by making your best attempt they are actually present and able to respond to any hostile interactions.

4) No looting of fellow role-players is allowed under any circumstances.

5) Once you fall in battle, you are considered "dead" for battle purposes (though not a role-played character death) for 30 minutes and may not re-enter that particular battle. During this period of time, you must keep your death robe on and not commit any assertive or aggressive actions. You are also subject to further assertive or aggressive actions so long as your character remains in the area.

6) Any and all disputes should be handled by the Guild Masters. Never take the matter into your own hands.

7) And most importantly, always show common sense with regards to when, where, and how combat is initiated.

Added for Fens:
8) FENS observes a 'no-capture' policy for inter-guild conflict. Consent must be given prior to event.