• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS Catskills Cherry Blossom Festival 2017

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello, the Cherry Blossom festival is in full swing. I would encourage ALL of you to come out to the Events that have been planned out lasting all week long. Make some new friends, win some prizes but most of all, support the Catskills Shard.

Info on the Festival can be found Here : Cherry Blossom Festival March 2017

March 2017 Monthly Calendar with Festival dates and Activities can be found here : NEWS - March - 2017 EM & Player Events

Here are some pictures from the participating towns for the festival -

Vesper

z1.jpg

z2.jpg

Minoc

z3.jpg

z4.jpg

Britain

z5.jpg

z6.jpg

Skara Brae

z7.jpg

z8.jpg

Jhelom

z9.jpg

Trinsic

z10.jpg

z11.jpg

New Magincia

z12.jpg

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Zento is looking nice getting set up for the closing ceremony and awards dinner Sunday March 19th.

z13.jpg

z14.jpg

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tonight March 13th was Harbringers Spawned on the Island of Magincia @8pm est. Thank you Gov. Perrin & the Town of New Magincia.

z4.jpg

z5.jpg

Z6.jpg

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Thank you Bytor very nice....here is the event that revealed the rest of the story and one after I arrived in Doom....... doomfestival.png

TOAD.jpg

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
3/14/2017 - Minoc's T-Map Event. The winning team was Alyssa Nicole, Lord PIT & Britney, congrats to you three. Thank you to everyone else who showed up and helped out also. Was a lot of fun. Thank you Governor Nyre and the people of Minoc.

minoctmap (1).jpg

minoctmap (2).jpg

minoctmap (3).jpg

minoctmap (4).jpg

minoctmap (5).jpg

minoctmap (6).jpg

minoctmap (7).jpg

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I arrived too late for the start, everyone was gone. But I think I saw some of the hunters at the Yew Gate. Looks like it was a successful event!

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Only 1 team showed up........but I went anyway for support, thanks for taking me guys...."

Last edited:

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I have had some things come up for Sunday so I am going to move the Zento Dinner to Saturday morning at 11 am est. Archery Contest starts at 12 (noon) est. Saturday

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
3/15/2017 Net Toss Weds Night - Thank You ALL who came out and made this another great Net Toss. Scalis was summoned 4 times tonight for the Cherry Blossom Festival. I know the 1 tile soulforge dropped at least once.

z6.jpg

z8.jpg

z10.jpg

z12.jpg

z5.jpg

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
3/16/2017 : Yew Drunken Ship Race. Thank you Gov. Aedon and the Citizens of Yew for hosting the Event. I am glad I went :) Congratulations to the Winners.

1st place James Bunnyman
2nd place Talin Birdsong

zz2.jpg

zz9.jpg

Waiting for the winner to dock in Skara.

zz6.jpg

zz7.jpg

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Sorry I missed this one, I really wanted to do this,,,logged on after everything was over but I did meet a RP Gentleman and had a nice Visit at Aegis

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Never worry about missing an event. We all lead busy lives and I know most of us do our best to support each others events. I had to leave early as it was. Was not in the best of health last night. Concentration was sketchy at best, and I was not even celebrating St. Paddy's day yet.

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Winners of the Cherry Blossom Festival Contests : Congratulations to you all and Thank you for participating :)

House Deco Contest Winners are as follows:
1st place - Connemara
2nd place - Born in Texas
3rd place is a Tie - Nostramdamus and Troy for third place

Fishing Contest Winners are as follows:
1st place Samurai - Lord TODD
1st place Giant Koi - Sir Jeff
1st place Black Marlin - Cldian's Servant
1st place Fairy Salmon - Adrian Monk
2 winners for 300 points in a round wnt to Keenbadger and Legalos

z3.jpg

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Archery Contest : Thank you everyone that entered. Keenbadger won 1st Place & Legolas and Keenbadger both shot a 300 score.

z9.jpg

z8.jpg

Jaden, I love the prizes. Thank you very much :)

za34789.jpg

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Jaden and all the people who helped put this together and make it work. I had a lot of fun this week going to all the events. :)

Thank you for the Town Trophy also.

za4.jpg

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shoot, I missed the archery. It is one of the events the Rangers used to hold that I was fond of.

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Shoot, I missed the archery. It is one of the events the Rangers used to hold that I was fond of.
I had to move it up (real life and I got a chance to go spend a bit of time in a Cabin and ride four wheelers with my Grand Girls and I am going) and that is the most mind boggling thing to run when you have not one clue what's going on but we managed and thank you to all the Archers who got me through it......as Governor of Skara Brae I thought I was expected to do that (I would been open for the Rangers to done it) ....anyway it was an experience I'm sure they laughed (those there).....and Yes Daemon taught me the Pointy end, use the Pointy end !........... *smiles* Great Funnys

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh they held the tournaments when they held Skara. I think think it is great that you are continuing the tradition. Skara is after all, the City of Rangers and Archery suits it.

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Ok I have a few Governor Tower Statues I haven't gotten out to who they belong to .....I need to catch up with a few of you in game