• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cats reunion

• Thread starter Sister Annorah
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
S

Sister Annorah

Hello there catskillians. Long time. Hope you are all well. For those fellow RPers, I was thinking that since it is a free month where old players can log on and check things out, how fun would it be if we held a reunion for one day. I don't care about RP reasons to be there because let's face it, the RP is almost nonexistance. If it bugs you, just make up some dumb reason you're back and just come log on and see old friends and some old, well not friends, but despite if you didn't love everyone, we had some kick ass times back in the day didn't we? I don't have a date yet and I'm working with some people to email/icq old players. Any suggestions where to have it? Any chance of some support from EMs?

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A great many Catskills players (including some from the RP scene) are rocking it on Atlantic. It might behoove you to advertise in their GC if you are looking for more attendance.

SinDee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you still plan on a get togeather on cats I would love to join you all.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I suggest you hold it in the Tavern in Skara as a salute to old times. I hope you have a good turn out.

S

Sister Annorah

Sure thing SinDee! And Aedon, I'm sure you can manage to come out for one day. Doesn't cost anything and I'm sure you have lots of people who would love to see you there.

SinDee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe we can contact the EM and see if we can make a offical event out of this?

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone got a feel for when we do this yet?

S

Sister Annorah

Yes, I'm going with Sunday, Sept. 23. About 3 pm to whenever. And I like the Skara Bra idea. Keep it neutral. And I'd love for the EMs to get involved. Sindee do you know how to contact them? We can change time to suit them but I want to keep date because I've sent that out via ICQ and other forums already.

G

Glowember

Hello all. I'm an old player from Catskills. I couldn't remember my login information here on the forums, so I had to create a new account. I played as Theros Ironfeld of the guild UBB and the Village of Edinburgh. I was also Tanis Half-Elven of the Knights of the Lance and also the village. If something gets scheduled, I will be there. I'm currently trying to see if I can get my old UO account linked to my EA account, which I think I did correctly. I don't even know if the account exists or has been stripped, but I never gave it away so it should be secure.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remember you Theros. Though back then yu may have known me as John McDermott, blacksmith. I used to work and RP out of the Brit smithy.

G

Glowember

Hello Aedon! YES! I do remember you! How have you been? I hopped back in the other night and was treated VERY well. I was surprised, honestly. My old account still have most everything, but this really nice player helped me out and was very supportive. I'm going to be slowly trying to recreate the UBB and host some events. Notice, the keyword slowly. It's good to see a familiar face!

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have so many great memories of playing in UO, unfortunately I have moved on to other games. I do however try to keep up with the boards and enjoy seeing old players pop up.

S

Sister Annorah

Yes. I will only be able to be around now until early evening as I must babysit my granddaughters. My daughter usually has Sunday off. Figures this Sunday she doesn't :(

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dropped by the Shattered Skull and no one was about. I will try again later on. I think most of us are just so busy these days or occupied elsewhere.

And Annorah, congrats on the wee one Grand-ma. I bet you are really enjoying having a little one to play with.

Z

Zoe May

Sorry I have never been on the forums before in my 13+ years, I would have liked to have seen this. Glad to see some names here that aren't in the game any more. I'll try and be more vigilant in my checking of these things. -- player of Elise Shin and others.