• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

CatHat, will Elves' head gears look like humans?

• Thread starter UODevTracker
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

TheGrimmOmen

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

You know, no more circle or funny shape on my head? Just like human's?

[/ QUOTE ]

The Circlet question is really more of a question for Design, not art. It was in the design of UOML that elves would wear circlets when human helms were adorned.

Unfortunately, I don't think anyone knows if this design will be altered for UOKR.

-Grimm

TheGrimmOmen

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My point was really more geared to pointing the question to the right people. It would be like someone asking art to overhaul the... chat system in UO. This would be a request better suited for engineering / design.

Oh, i forgot to mention that the circlet swap was not necessarily unavoidable, when provided with a list of options, our design group made their decision as to what they thought would be the best direction.

Cheers,
Grimm