• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Castles

I

ibslingshot

i love all the new stuff they are putting out, its great. the only issue i have is for us old timers that have been around long enough to get a castle spot. what about us.... the tiles we cant use, we cant use the inner court yard hell we cant even recall into it. its part of our housing plot we should have some access to it. say for planting or to put our old Chevy's up on blocks. maybe allowing us to place doors and steps to the lower levels plus adding the tiles to the options would be cool. its just an idea tell me what you think.

B

Baciver of CCC

Love the idea on one hand. A 32x32 customizable would keep some people busy decorating for weeks. But there are some strange tastes out there. To your real question I think it would be great to be able to use the courtyard as a garden or to deco with trees, flowers and benches, etc. Even a comprimise so we could deco the courtyard and use the new tiles to re-do the building would be great.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a customized castle on legends but it's taken over a year to decorate and customize and it's still not done.

D

Deisree888

Yes I agree. the room on a castle are small and they are worse in a keep. I would rather have an 18x18 than a keep.

B

Barry Manilow

I have a customized castle on legends but it's taken over a year to decorate and customize and it's still not done.
Where is your castle? I would love to see how it looks.