• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Castles falling 1/24

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
she got her Castle in ATL I believe, so now its time to ruin it for others. Yes you are correct Alexey

imagine having so much time that you can "legally" search all shards, or spend time talking to all them ministers and checking all the idocs they give. Or maybe use a bot or script like she has been found using, seen it for myself, some very strange recalling behaviour? Anyway more gold for her mates that script place..........

Don't bother with the idoc script stupidity, seen it for myself as have many on Atl. And don't pretend to be the peoples champion. You don't get a 40plat castle that way

Last edited:

Sellingahouse

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
she got her Castle in ATL I believe, so now its time to ruin it for others. Yes you are correct Alexey

imagine having so much time that you can "legally" search all shards, or spend time talking to all them ministers and checking all the idocs they give. Or maybe use a bot or script like she has been found using, seen it for myself, some very strange recalling behaviour? Anyway more gold for her mates that script place..........

Don't bother with the idoc script stupidity, seen it for myself as have many on Atl. And don't pretend to be the peoples champion. You don't get a 40plat castle that way
wow how much time does it take you to check the trade guys for idocs? 1st time i check them in a day it takes me 30 minutes to one hour to find them on all shards. 30 minutes is most days less than 20 idocs. Next time i check idocs (4 to 5 hours later) it doesnt even take 15 minutes.

I have never been found using a script, because i never have used one or cheated in this game. i have no mates in this game.

Dont know where you get your info but its wrong i didnt pay 40plat or even 30plat for that castle.

Sellingahouse

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You need to know the whole story Pawain. Think on it. The motive behind all the free information. I used to defend this person. Not anymore.
For crying out loud drama llama please for the love of everything tell the the story cause im in the dark. one day im getting that castle your standing there, nice to me then the very next day on LS you start saying some really horrible untrue stuff about me. Im still kind of in shock about the whole thing. I talked to you more than i talked to any other player in this game for last few years. Please help me to understand.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
we watched you behaving rather odd while timing your idocs Spring, many people, many times. Kinda like you were automated, we even timed you and you kept coming back at precise intervals, you were not even trying to hide it. no matter. you got your castle and you dont need to use scripts anymore, but you were seen, you were not the only one, perhaps you were sharing scripts with the infamous ones you associate with. You live with it, you ruined the play style for so many, you live with it

Sellingahouse

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
jack i know its hard for you to understand that not everyone that plays this game cheats and im one of the players that doesnt cheat. When idoc is getting close now we have a 2 hour timer, then it goes to minutes. i try and check it every 20ms to get the time. If i have the time i show up around 2 minutes before it falls. If i show up 4 mintues before it falls almost always part of the house is left showing on my screen and i have to restart uo to get the leftover walls to go away.
I dont really know how i acted "odd" recall in check time recall out. takes about 2 seconds. above is the reasons i wait 2 minutes before fall, then show up. Guess some might think im odd when i recall to my shop and recall out fast, its just im doing something and dont have time to talk.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So did Spring get a Castle by placing or buying. 2 stories out there.

Congrats on the Castle. Now you don't need the one on LS, so I can take that one. Thanks

I have a 30 minute timer set for whispers right now. I guess @jack flash uk is going to think I am a robot when I click my guy to whisper every 30 mins....

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

WOW! Just WOW. I'll say this about Stratics; Y'all don't let any good deed go unpunished. Maybe it's time Stratics comes out of the close and calls itself what it is "Rares & RMT R US". If ANYONE thinks you could actually make 20 to 100 Plat through ACTUAL GAME PLAY. No I don't mean go to every event, get a drop, take it to Atlantic, sell it for obscene amount of gold, Rinse, Repeat! I mean REAL game play like killing monsters, champ spawn, etc, etc. Here's my answer:

OCEAN FRONT PROPERTY IN ARIZONA
:rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2:
You need to know the whole story Pawain. Think on it. The motive behind all the free information. I used to defend this person. Not anymore.
Stir that pot, baby!! :stir::stir::stir::stir::stir::stir::stir::stir:

Nothing like good ole, UO GREED. JEEZUS Y'all all aught to run for office. Heck, y'all could give POLITICIANS lessons in GREED!

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
This!! VVV
========>>"Y'all don't let any good deed go unpunished."<<==========
Agree.
Maybe I'm a little slow but the OP is offering a free message and service and perhaps profitable to someone ELSE at that.
I cannot see the "ulterior motive" or "sinister motive". And how damage to the game happens. But again, I am slow. I also always choose to give the benefit of the doubt appropriately.

Someone more enlightened, please enlighten us. And off with the toxicity.

Soooo much drama for volunteering a service, to one of us!! Jeez Wheezz!! :next:

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
100%

As I said in a previous post, there is always someone who is going to dispute something...even something that seems pretty innocent to me like tell people castles are falling.

Best part it, half of this crap in coded so it's things like this:
I don't really get into the UO politics so I'd love to know why this is a bad thing.

Also... why is anyone complaining about some IDOCs on shards outside of the main ones? Isn't Balhae like one of the deadest shards in the game? lol

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was looking at that castle and I KNOW that person. This IDOC makes me really, really pancakes off with bacon, eggs, hashbrowns and cheese. :mad:

Now let me tell you WHY! Snowbird was a mentally challenged young man that played UO with his dad. The last time I saw him and his dad in game(which was

September) his dad was telling me how some of our fine, upstanding UO players were tormenting and cyberbullying his son. Cyberbullying a MENTALLY

CHALLENGED INDIVIDUAL!
This didn't just happen once, but MULTIPLE times. The dad did contact Her Royal Highness MessyAnna, but she could have cared less.

So pat yourselves on the back boys and girls you successfully terrorized a mentally challenged boy and his father into quitting! WOW! Y'ALL ARE REAL BADASSES

JACKASSES
your Moms and Dads must be real proud!

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Yep. There are some scummy people, but I doubt any in this forum or Stratics. They don't last too long. You should mention or post that in game in the shard this unfortunate individual played. And also let the other people there know who it was that was doing the harassing.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I was looking at that castle and I KNOW that person. This IDOC makes me really, really pancakes off with bacon, eggs, hashbrowns and cheese. :mad:

Now let me tell you WHY! Snowbird was a mentally challenged young man that played UO with his dad. The last time I saw him and his dad in game(which was

September) his dad was telling me how some of our fine, upstanding UO players were tormenting and cyberbullying his son. Cyberbullying a MENTALLY

CHALLENGED INDIVIDUAL!
This didn't just happen once, but MULTIPLE times. The dad did contact Her Royal Highness MessyAnna, but she could have cared less.

So pat yourselves on the back boys and girls you successfully terrorized a mentally challenged boy and his father into quitting! WOW! Y'ALL ARE REAL BADASSES

JACKASSES
your Moms and Dads must be real proud!
Assuming that's the ATL castle? Sucks that happened for that kid but how does that make @Sellingahouse catch so much rage for posting houses falling? Doubt that plot have just been left empty if she didn't say anything and doubt she was the one trolling the kid so I'm still not sure where the anger comes from over posting IDOCs (especially on dead shards).

Side note - @Stinky Pete fear not, we know you are the leader of the scummy people. I'd imagine you would invite the kid and dad back into the game, pay for their account, and then rob them blind on Siege :eyes:

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You guys realize this is a stupid 20+ year old video game and not real life right? Like none of this stuff actually exists.

I don't have a castle. Somehow I get up every day and go about life. Its very difficult but I manage. I just don't get how people get so worked up about fake reality.

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
@Stinky Pete fear not, we know you are the leader of the scummy people.
I like to think of myself as more of a public image for The Association of Scummy People™.

I'd imagine you would invite the kid and dad back into the game, pay for their account, and then rob them blind on Siege :eyes:
Don't be silly, I would never pay for anyone's account.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
You guys realize this is a stupid 20+ year old video game and not real life right? Like none of this stuff actually exists.

I don't have a castle. Somehow I get up every day and go about life. Its very difficult but I manage. I just don't get how people get so worked up about fake reality.
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[>>>>> T H I S <<<<<]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Last edited:

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Assuming that's the ATL castle? Sucks that happened for that kid but how does that make @Sellingahouse catch so much rage for posting houses falling? Doubt that plot have just been left empty if she didn't say anything and doubt she was the one trolling the kid so I'm still not sure where the anger comes from over posting IDOCs (especially on dead shards).

Side note - @Stinky Pete fear not, we know you are the leader of the scummy people. I'd imagine you would invite the kid and dad back into the game, pay for their account, and then rob them blind on Siege :eyes:
No it was the Legends Castle. I don't know anything about the ATL castle except Soldahouse paid 40 plat for it. Okay let's say the going rate is $150 per Platinum.

At 40 x 150 = $6000!! This should be going into the UO coffers They should be doing like SOTA and for a donation of however much get a castle on the Shard of your choice. Richard Garriott raise a TON OF MONEY with this method. WTH is WRONG WITH MessyAnna?!?!?!?!?!?!?