• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Castles Castles Castles

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Was pretty excited yesterday when I placed my Trinsic dream castle yesterday (under construction).

newcastle.jpg

So that leaves my other Trinsic jungle castle being available. If someone needs a castle let me know. It's pretty much due south of Trinsic named the Sandlewood Box Inn (spelling intentional, long story). Doing customizing on the new place so it may be a week or 2 before it's available. I've included a couple pictures as there is a bit of clutter with the terrain. I've included a before and after pic of what I did with the ground clutter and you wouldn't even know it was there inside once decorated. Not really sure if I'll sell it, give it away or drop it. It is a pain to place there though lol. I'll be taking down all the walls etc and using them at the new place so it will be a standard empty castle. Feel free to PM me with any interests.

Before...

castle with plants in floor.png

After...

First Floor West Room.jpg

James Battersby

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
It looks very nice!
Did you place that castle or did you buy it? I looked for a spot after they turned on housing again recently, but could not find any. Not even in Felucca. :(

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
It looks very nice!
Did you place that castle or did you buy it? I looked for a spot after they turned on housing again recently, but could not find any. Not even in Felucca. :(
I just wandered by the new spot and it was empty! Couldn't believe it! Someone was saying in chat they just placed a Fel castle like 2 days ago.