• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Castle

Darkman

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Does anyone know anyone who dosent play on europa anymore that might sell us a castle cheap?,
Its for new returning players we want one to set up as a guild house for all the pvpers comeing back, We have a option of one but the guy is asking 400 mil and as being new back thats not in our budget:)

So if anyone knows anyone pls let me know on Darkman/krunch/storm or grimreaper, Or u can shout at any vp /bby member and i will get the message ,Thxs in davnce for any info passed on :)

Ops ps we need it in fel Evil game wont let our reds into trammel :p

Garrett.

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Its for new returning players we want one to set up as a guild house for all the pvpers comeing back, We have a option of one but the guy is asking 400 mil and as being new back thats not in our budget:)
Hi mate,

How much are you short of to get a Guild house and I'll hook you up with the balance if you want?

ICQ is 44578940

Darkman

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Added u on icq garret m8 im leighton williams on there :) Will talk to u there but we are farming as much as we can between pvp, But some still training cause out of 10 i think 4 of us had accounts hacked by Die guild after we left:(

Garrett.

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Added u on icq garret m8 im leighton williams on there :) Will talk to u there but we are farming as much as we can between pvp, But some still training cause out of 10 i think 4 of us had accounts hacked by Die guild after we left:(
Yeah I heard a bit about that bud.... Sucks tbh and, I'm suprised because they all seemed pretty solid when I was amongst them in WOW. Mind, was a long time ago :).

I'll get you sorted mate - the least I can do after all those weps you Factioner's bought from me! There was a time when the whole of Minax and most of TB were buying from me. And lets not forget SL crying about being on the business end of a Blessed Nike Runic Wep!! Unfair advantage was one of the cracks I seem to remember them saying lol, those were the days eh? :)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
theres plenty of felluca castles with for sale on the signs...at least 3-4

one fell 2 days ago....castles fall every now and then...more keeps of course but they do fall......i think the devs are still checking the old bugged ones and turning them into decay ........but at much much slower rate...to avoid the mass panic that happened last time....lol....with all the RTBs......Hey try to get your guild to find one decaying and camp this sort of thing...timing is easy...all u need to do is hold the spot for a 1-2 hours max...is your good enough to hold a spot clear of players for just 1-2 hour??...then voila free castle!

Last edited:

Darkman

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
we did camp the one your talking about but sadly a blue stealthed in and was useing some naughty options we killed him like 100 times we had a aplcer rdy but as it said u still cant place here yet the guy appread and took the spot with a keep, Hes the one selling em for 400 mil or r/l cash sadly , Found alot of tram and fel moonstones on him think he was trying to bug inside not sure if that still works but seems he was trying :(

Darkman

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
in fact we held the spot vs l&m guild for over 5 hours so to lose it to a guy exploiting and then selling for r/l cash left a sour taste to say the least :)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
in fact we held the spot vs l&m guild for over 5 hours so to lose it to a guy exploiting and then selling for r/l cash left a sour taste to say the least :)
why 5 hours with 8 players checking once every 1/2 hour u can nail the fall time to minutes...then its only 1-2 hours u have to hold the spot untill placement is allowed....jeeze.......8 reds cant keep one blue away....pvp aint what it used to be

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and to be fair 600-700 is tram price and 3-400 fel price.....theres not that many castles per shard...maybe 80?

obvoiusly its nice to get one free.!!! by placing it ...but jeepers if 8 peeps [red guild too] cant keep one blue away i dont think u deserve it....whatever tactic he was using

Last edited:

Darkman

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
first up how u know how many we where? secondaly your clearly the guy who placed and if u think tram castles go for 600-700 i want what u been on one sold few weeks back for 350 and a fel one for 250, So if u are iron chef on icq pls stop posting just to try get players ot pay the silly amount u ask and stop exploiting to place!! Cause only ones there where 2 blues who kept chain dieing to us and a few reds fighting us !

Darkman

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
And the placement took over 2 hours cause of server down so np! As i said where new back after 7 year break and most have to retrain so we did well but keep slaging us off and say we dont deserve it , Atleast we tried but we cant help game bugs now can we

Europa Trader

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I still think Heart Breaker might sell. But there is nearly only Castles and Keeps left on Europa, a lot of empty space. And a lot less players. Lets not forget that. I'm sure that you can get one for a decent price. If you lack gold, you can always try and get the [First Edition] Ter Mur Quest books I need. I pay 250m for the names I need :)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
iam not iron chef.....although he is a ''fellow idocer'' for sure

and the last 3 tram castles i sold were 650 700 and 800m [thats end of last year and this year]

the last fel castle chef sold went for 350...so NO IAM NOT MAKING PRICES UP

i think there was a auction on stratics too for a castle and it went for 450m as i belive which is very cheap indeed.

castles are the only real estate left on EUROPA.... with luna and zento....sorry if the price are too high...hey like i said if 2 blues can place in the middle of felucca with your red guild trying to protect it...then u simply didnt try hard enough to get one free....on a plus note there will be more falling in the future...for definate....so next time go better prepared.

Last edited:

Darkman

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Baught one of iron chef on ice still looking for another though and it wasnt 400mil at all :) was 200 in cash and 2 boxes so not 2 bad Still got 200 mil 2 neon boxes 1 angel box and a set of house tele and 2 gold harp deeds to trade for another though :)

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Baught one of iron chef on ice still looking for another though and it wasnt 400mil at all :) was 200 in cash and 2 boxes so not 2 bad Still got 200 mil 2 neon boxes 1 angel box and a set of house tele and 2 gold harp deeds to trade for another though :)
well thats cool ...well done u own a castle!!!! i love castles.....and u paid around the going rate = 300 then [neons 40-60m at festival] plus the 200 cash...im guessing 300 is good yes for fellucca...chefs normally got a castle for sale if not me.......also ice does tend to be cheaper than the grass ones...... but like i say a small guild should be able to see off a blue or two for ''free placement''...maybe next time...then again maybe ill be there too...couldnt make the last minoc one due to real work but had it marked ready with chef....damn it...LOL

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hey on FOOT NOTE .... the market will eventully fall out of the castles on Europa...sooner or later....like it as on Drachs.....i found 3 spots empty in feluuca on there after the RTBs fallers....LOL......but ended up giving 2 spots away...lol...cause i coulnt even sell em for 20....but ksara...europa is still good at the mo!!!!

Darkman

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
haha look forward to seeing u at the next one :) But still looking for a castle for sale if u or chef find another :)

Heart Breaker

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OMG THP Shut up already. I can't believe you're still flapping your lips. Stop insulting people and crawl back into your idoc hole.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OMG THP Shut up already. I can't believe you're still flapping your lips. Stop insulting people and crawl back into your idoc hole.
LOL...Says u!!! also a rabid Idocer...get back in ya own idoc hole....jesus!!! ....whatever trevor:next: