• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Castle up for auction

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
My apologizes for not getting to this quicker.

I mentioned the night of the Kingdom of Dawn 23rd Anniversary Celebrity Auction that just before the auction started that I was approached about auctioning off a castle. Well here is the castle:

Location Radar.jpg

Castle 2.jpg

The proceeds from this auction will go to the Felucca Zoo.

Post here or PM me if you are interested in making a bid on this castle.

WildStar

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I see that it is a custom Castle and it looks to be in Tram. What is the current value of the castle as is, would not want to put in a low ball bid.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Being my usual spendthrift self I'll open up with a bid of *looks worried* 1 million gold pieces.

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Sorry about that. I was waiting to see if there would be interest.

This auction will end Saturday at 7 PM PST (10 PM EST).

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I see that it is a custom Castle and it looks to be in Tram. What is the current value of the castle as is, would not want to put in a low ball bid.
I can't find what it is right now but custom castles are 45M and up. The castle is in Trammel. I will hop on TC and see if I can find the name of it.

Found it - Robin's Nest Full Price: 43,863,750: Publish 104 Castle Contest Winners – Ultima Online

Last edited:

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Congratulations Lord Frodo. You are the winner. I am currently at the Governor's Meeting but can meet you in-game after it.