• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Castle up for auction

A

Annienox

The following pic is of the castle I am putting up here for auction. The bid will start at 40million. The Auction will last until Sunday October 19th Noon central time (that is a little over a week to get your bid in and money rounded up). If you are the winning bidder you must have the gold within 2 hours of the auction ending or the previous bidder will be awarded the castle for their bid price. Everything is subject to my approval. Only serious bids please. There is some spawn around this castle. I have not found it very bothersome but I thought I should mention it. If anything I get great spined leather to sell or use. If you have any questions you can PM me here or find me in the game (most EOK/NIX members can holler at me). Thank you and Good Luck!

A

Annienox

This is a nice castle at a fair price better not let it go!

L

Lethal Injection

truely a great deal. not many castle go up for sale get this one wile its hot

A

Annienox

Please post your bids here on the thread so that everyone has a fair chance to see what the bid is at and there is no question to who got in the last bid. Thank you Annienox

B

BobfromUO

Well I hate the swamp, but need to storage :spider:

I will bid 55 million on it.