• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] Castle Swapping

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm looking to trade Tram castles if anyone is interested. My castle is in a very quiet no spawn area just south of Trinsic swamps and right next door to PGoH guild. I placed it myself six years ago. I also own the two max secures behind it.

I have a deco idea that I have wanted to try for years. To pull it off I need a Tram Castle with room for 2 max secures to be placed in front of it and one max secure next to the southeast corner.

There probably isn't anyone with a castle plot that I want, that would be willing to trade. But this has been bugging me forever. So I'll start searching. Thank you!

Last edited: