• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Castle - in Trammel

BlissMarie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling castle oustide of Britain. If interested, you can PM me here or ICQ me (#645.679.001) to make an offer. I want to sell.

It's about 14 screens due east of the EM Hall in Brit. If you stand outside the EM Hall and head east, you should run into the castle.

8° 43'N
38° 36'E

BlissMarie

K

[King_Fisher]

what do you want for it? Whats the top bid? gold? rares? a small child filled sweatshop in ecuador?
I'm interested.

BlissMarie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what do you want for it? Whats the top bid? gold? rares? a small child filled sweatshop in ecuador?
I'm interested.
Hi-

No offers yet. I originally posted that my asking price was 250m. I thought perhaps I should rephrase that, so I did.

Gold is fine. Rares are too. A combination of the two will work, as well.

Feel free to make an offer. I am not desperate to sell it, but I don't have a need for it now, so I decided to offer it for sale.

BlissMarie

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BlissMarie

Good luck in selling your Castle ;)

On another note. Since I haven't really played in 6 months or longer, I'm downsizing in order to close a few accounts. I currently have 9 active and have decided to pair that down to just a couple.

That being said, I'm going to sell the Luna home I bought from you and thought that I'd give you first shot at it. If you're interested I'll sell it to you at the same price I paid you.

Ken

BlissMarie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Ken. I placed another little house in Luna not long ago, so I don't need two now. A couple of months back I was wishing I could buy it back from you though. =)

What are you going to do with your houses full of stuff? Save the best in banks and let the rest go? It's not easy to downsize. I have been working at it myself.

BlissMarie

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually I got the Malas Castle I wanted ;)

The Malas Castle doesn't count against your account, so I'll keep that plus my Tram Castle. I'll keep my main account open and it has these two Castle's (with the +40% storage) on the account. By using a shoe horn and letting my Imbuer go crazy I should be able to make it. I will wind up banking a bit of stuff before I close any of my accounts tho ;)

Congrats on placing another Luna home ;)

Ken

BlissMarie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, two castles on one account? That's really nice, Ken!

If anyone is interested in making an offer on the castle mentioned in the first post of this thread, PM me, please. You can ICQ me, if you prefer.

BlissMarie
ICQ# 645.679.001

Update:
Current high offer is 165m.

BlissMarie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi -

The current high offer on the castle is 165m.
I have decided to accept offers until Saturday evening at 6pm central time.

Thanks for your interest and your offers everyone.

I am still accepting offers via PM and ICQ, if you don't want to post here.

BlissMarie

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
kurdren bids 180 mil hes been trying to talk to you but cant find you so im makeing the post for him :) ty

K

Kurdren

okay I got this to work now I hope. Yes BlissMarie I bid 180 Mil like I had sir Tedley put a message to you.

BlissMarie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sir Tedley, thank you for posting on behalf of Kurdren.

Kurdren, thank you for your offer of 180m.

I have been busy for a couple of days. I will be back on ICQ later today.

BlissMarie

BlissMarie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is about one hour and 40 minutes to go.

I'm not extending it - meaning the highest offer that comes in closest to 5:59pm central time will be the offer I accept and the person I sell to.

I will not extend it by five or ten minutes, if i get an offer right before 6.

I will go by the time stamp either on ICQ, this thread or PM.

High offer is 185m.

BlissMarie

BlissMarie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you, Kurden.

Please note this change! All bids need to be placed in this thread. Not in ICQ or PM. I feel like that is best for all concerned, as you can see any offers without my having to update the thread. I might not be able to post an update in time if an offer comes through another way.

High offer is currently 190m.

BlissMarie

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My friend Argle is putting in a bid of 200 million for the castle.

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My friend Argyle is putting in a bid of 215 million for the castle.

A

adester

231 mil

You guys are crazy btw.. heard of last minute bidding -.-

K

Kurdren

no if you look up on the page it did sar rares and items can be added too but their is a time on it too so any after 4 my time 6 her time is when the bidding is over and the 240 mil on is 2 mins late

K

Kurdren

Hello. You no its nuts sitting here not knowing who one the bidding, SMILES. I no you will let us no when you are ready. TY