• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Castle in Tram, Paying Very Well ! PM me

allie_oops

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Buying Castle in Tram, paying very well , PM me please :)

If you know someone selling I can even give a finders fee :)

In your PM, please list coordinates, a desired price (if you have one), and I'll get back to you asap!

Thank you:heart:
Allie

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
There was one just placed sometime in the last 24hrs after an idoc.. sign states its for sale by "Dude"

its towards the the swamps outside brit along the road.. dont have the coordinates sorry.

K

Karnage1975

ICQ me I have one we will work out a price. :) if you really are paying well. 476648209 Thank you

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Isn't the castle you're selling in Felucca? not Trammel?

K

Karnage1975

I have 2, one is in fel, one is in tram. :) Let me know if you'd like to take a look at it! Do you have ICQ?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It has been reported that you are selling your castles for cash. Your 'room mate' Asha can tell you that is not allowed on these forums.
Since you tell us you are new to this forum, I assume Asha is either your room mate, spouse or partner?

K

Karnage1975

Well if your not interested in buying the castle, like I said you can ICQ his ICQ number or you can ICQ my ICQ number and we can work an arrangment out if you'd like to buy it. Mine is 646803360 Just let me know one way or another if your interested.