• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Castle 1 screen away from yew moongate - PACIFIC

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
upload_2018-7-29_23-35-56.png

Selling for 1 PLAT or best offer. Post or PM me for offer, thank you!

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can say whatever you like, its 1 of 2 castles possible in view of the moongate. Not interested? No problem, Ill hang onto it. Thanks for the offer but no thanks.

Naxatilor Feluka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What I am saying is the truth, what you were saying is a lie, as demonstrated in paint. It does not matter if there is 1 or 20 possible castles, the lie here was the distance of said castle from moongate. More accurately 10 to 12 screens. Almost in a different region entirely.

Aftershock

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can say whatever you like, its 1 of 2 castles possible in view of the moongate. Not interested? No problem, Ill hang onto it. Thanks for the offer but no thanks.
So not taking my offer? Feel free to ICQ me to discuss. Thanks.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What I am saying is the truth, what you were saying is a lie, as demonstrated in paint. It does not matter if there is 1 or 20 possible castles, the lie here was the distance of said castle from moongate. More accurately 10 to 12 screens. Almost in a different region entirely.
If youre going to play mapmaker and try to be a smartass then actually go research it. It's actually approx 2.5 screens, my apologies for using a snap comparison to try to explain the location. 10 to 12 screens if youre using a cell phone maybe. Thanks.

Aftershock

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let me know if your really interested in selling this. I've messaged you and left post here. If not, I will look elsewhere. Thanks.