• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Castanet error

• Thread starter imported_herk1287
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_herk1287

It is back, i just got it, I cant patch now ;((((((((

I

imported_LFancey

herk1287,

When specifically?
I had this resolved at 5:30 PM ish PST.

Lee

I

imported_LFancey

NetEng says this is resolved and systems are running as expected.

Lee

M

MonaLittlemore

Hi Lee ... I am having the Castanet error too ..Its 10:00 PM eastern time ..I tried to patch over from TC3 to BF and got the error and cant patch back to either now ..I have windows Vista ...And I log on thru my Ealand icon ...:)

M

michele1968

I am also getting the castanet error. Its 10:50pm eastern and I have windows xp. sign on the normal way by clicking The sims online. it verifies then says a 168 byte update required to continue, but then it doesnt update. The error I get is Castanet_error_unexpected_EOF.

I

imported_LFancey

All,

This is a service problem with the updater. I am going to repsond in the thread titled 11/19/2007 (RESOLVED 5:38 PM PST)5:20 PM PST Update Service interuption

Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.