• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

caslte de rubble

hon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Been working on my caslte of rubble for 5 month's and would like to share with others. Also if anybody has any idea's on any changes that would make it look better go ahead and post. there is 18 pic's to get it all in, I wish there was a better way to show it. I wish more people would post pic's of there caslte and keeps so it may help give idea's to others. Think of picking up boat peices to add but can't think of a way to change it around to fit. any idea's. Thanks

F

feath

hi hon!
5 whole months! i could never refrain that long from showing something off! :D
i've gone through the pictures - but i'm not awake enough to make comments yet. Give me a couple of hours to wake up enough to be able to talk ;)
i can tell you now though, i'm going to be stealin' a couple of ideas :blushing:

hon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My freinds told me to post before but i didnt feel that i was finished. Rubble cost alot of money and im not rich lol.

F

feath

i've been sick all day, and just not had the energy need to give you good feed back. i'll just mention a couple of things that really struck me.
i loved the animal farm/inclosure - and will be swiping that idea, i think, for my own castle! :)

there was one room i really liked - it had the braizers - very drums and jungley mystic thing going on - then you used thrones for seats - it looked so out of place! maybe bone chairs? and/or more wooden rubble, skulls and stuff. it just seem to have so much potential in there.

that looks like a place that you need to walk though to see all the stuff. just incredible the amount of work you've done!

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow.. Pretty cool.. Do you lag there at all? lol

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great job, Hon!

I especially like the top floors of the corner towers.

I once had a castle and it looked so dreary I could not stand it.

The way you have added so much color to your design, it makes me reassess my opinion!

Again, well done.

-Pete

S

Sabbath

My gosh I've never seen more pixel crack in one place :love:
Amazing collection! A real labor of love...

Oh, nice spawn rate by the way...do the gypsies ever spawn inside?

hon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
feath i see what u are talking, going to change to bone chairs and adding more rubble plants thanks. Zynia i dont lag at all but mostly everybody that come to my caslte dose, it's good to have a new computer lol. Sabbath I been killed 2 times so far, I dont leave my guys there when i leave the computer to do anything any more. lol. Pete thanks, Color was one of the things that i was trying add when i started this. wished that some of the walls came in different colors and could stack higher on roof, Is there any way to add a roof and cover the middle of the caslte?

T

Teeshy

I tried to load all the images, honestly I did! I left them loading while I went and had dinner (cooked it and ate it - a little over an hour) and when I got back they were STILL loading - they're HUGE!

The one's I did see I liked a lot, the rubble wall along the staircase downstairs was a nice look =)